YUNSIL Superman 78- Payments Due June 17th

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Superman 78 suit- PAYMENTS DUE

Proto looks great, but this time I'll jump off.I hope it's not a trouble.Congrats all who'll get this custom!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Sent you payment for the suits. Please confirm and update when you get it. Thanks.

What date is the cut off for this please ? Desperately trying to pull this together. May has been a very expensive month for me.

What date is the cut off for this please ? Desperately trying to pull this together. May has been a very expensive month for me.
Ordering information is in the first post but the cutoff is June 17th.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm getting there. Will there be any "give" in the tailoring of the suit to allow any slight mods to the Reeve body ? I was thinking of following the similar mods of the figure in the first post.

I'm getting there. Will there be any "give" in the tailoring of the suit to allow any slight mods to the Reeve body ? I was thinking of following the similar mods of the figure in the first post.
Yeah as you can see in the HT comparison pics the suit fits the modded body as well as the stock Hot Toy body as well

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back