YUNSIL Superman 78- Payments Due June 17th

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have sent a reminder PM to everyone that expressed interest in the suit but hasn't paid yet. All the payment information and a link to the thread are in the message. Thanks everyone

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm sure this question has been on a lot of people's minds over the past couple of days, should the customs section be removed, how do we keep updated on progress/ shipping dates etc?

I'm sure this question has been on a lot of people's minds over the past couple of days, should the customs section be removed, how do we keep updated on progress/ shipping dates etc?
If the admins of this site can move all the threads to another non affiliated site I'm hoping that happens and all the custom stuff goes there this thread will live on a different site. If not, I have all the emails of buyers and am also starting a separate website for all of our custom work which I will post a link too when it is ready to go live.

Last edited:
That’s a great thing and good to hear. If Customs go away (here) and or the rumor of FB charging for use, we’ll need a new outlet. Or we can save all our money. Who the hell wants to do that??[emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the admins of this site can move all the threads to another non affiliated site I'm hoping that happens and all the custom stuff goes there this thread will live on a different site. If not, I have all the emails of buyers and am also starting a separate website for all of our custom work which I will post a link too when it is ready to go live.

I wonder how long it would take to move everything to anew site. I see a lot of chaos happening if this rumored shut down of this section happens. Too many people with money all over and no clear concise plan. Not cool.

hey rob, you can remove me from the interest list, i changed my mind on this one. Thanks!

Back