Clothing set Yunsil [TORIBOX] Raiders Indiana Jones Re-run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First post updated with payments received!

I am going to send a mass message reminding all outstanding members of the payment deadline ASAP, I'm hoping we don't need to extend it. Thanks to everyone that has paid thus far!

List updated!

Thanks everyone, and please be sure to message me with your address if you see CONFIRM ADDRESS next to your name. :)

Is there a body recommendation for this? Ideally something that will give it the presence of the Arnie Kim quarter scale. Too often I see the body often employed in 1/6 customs looking a little too small for the head and outfit when dressed.

Is there a body recommendation for this? Ideally something that will give it the presence of the Arnie Kim quarter scale. Too often I see the body often employed in 1/6 customs looking a little too small for the head and outfit when dressed.
They usually recommend the body of Han Solo from Hot Toys, but honestly Harrison Ford is about 185 tall and even you have that body from Hot Toys, it is still not tall enough for the perfect accuracy so I personally suggest that you can get that body and put the 5mm extend joint on it than you will get what you want.

Attachments

• 7390495D-E6BA-48F0-B2F8-49E454F4896F.jpeg
    7390495D-E6BA-48F0-B2F8-49E454F4896F.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 80DA951C-A2EA-4231-9A05-E935C20A7357.jpeg
    80DA951C-A2EA-4231-9A05-E935C20A7357.jpeg
    17.6 KB · Views: 50
They usually recommend the body of Han Solo from Hot Toys, but honestly Harrison Ford is about 185 tall and even you have that body from Hot Toys, it is still not tall enough for the perfect accuracy so I personally suggest that you can get that body and put the 5mm extend joint on it than you will get what you want.
Would that be similar to a Bruce Banner body you think?

Bruce Banner body is also a very popular go-to body for Indy. Agree on the ankle extenders though, they’re a must.

Back