Clothing set Yunsil [TORIBOX] Raiders Indiana Jones Re-run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The numbers shouldn't make a difference. Yunsil has an entire team so making these numbers shouldn't be an issue.

She has an entire team ? I did not know that? I assumed she was one woman madly trying to sew 100 outfits. Are the others one person operations ? Kato, Iris etc....?

She has an entire team ? I did not know that? I assumed she was one woman madly trying to sew 100 outfits. Are the others one person operations ? Kato, Iris etc....?
Haha oh no... she has a full team and even a factory of sorts as far as I understand it. And I believe at least some of the other tailors are similar in this regard.

I must've missed a meeting. I thought delivery was August now I see it's November. Bugger :(

I must've missed a meeting. I thought delivery was August now I see it's November. Bugger :(

There was some unfortunate timing with a surge of paid bookings before I could get our payment in, but November is still a pretty tight turnaround for Yunsil these days! Sorry to disappoint, at least we know the clothing won't. :)

Hi everyone,

Payment for the 55 sets paid so far has been sent to Yunsil and the run is booked!

For those that were unable to make the payment deadline, please note that Yunsil will allow additional orders to be added to the run through June 15th, 2021.

So if you're still interested in the set, thank those that have already paid for securing the run's place in Yunsil's queue, and send payment at your earliest convenience.
Is this thread open still!?! Sent you a PM you but no response. Maybe I can get a response this way. Would like to know what's up here please.

Yunsil appears to be allowing add ons for two more days.

Just double checking....the sets indeed come with a web belt too yeah?

(initial post says included but not pictured- just double checking Marf)

Back