Clothing set Yunsil [TORIBOX] Raiders Indiana Jones Re-run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone!

As many of you may know, the original run for the Yunsil Indiana Jones clothing set was organized and run by ShortRound, however he has decided to step away from runs for now because of the stress involved with his most recently completed projects.

He was kind enough to pass the torch so that I might organize re-runs of some past projects, beginning with Raiders Indy.

**PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY**

This is a straight replication of the previous Indy set, with the following exceptions:

- "Real" buttons will be used on the shirt rather than the "bulb" buttons used on the previous version

- The holster and gun belt are not included (to keep cost down, most from the previous run replaced them anyway)

- Toriboxs' production skills are constantly improving (by her own admission, so it is worth mentioning)

*Web belt included but not pictured

The price is $495 per set, plus PayPal fees and shipping (determined when ready to ship).

This price assumes 50 sets ordered, which I have no doubt we will meet.

This price is valid for a limited time, so I will be accepting orders through 4/12/2021. The window may be slightly extended if we don't hit 50 by then.

After the order deadline, I will begin collecting payments. Once payments are in and sent to Yunsil, production will take approximately 3 months, so we are looking at delivery to you all in August.

No deposit will be required as the set has already been prototyped and produced. The full balance will be due after the order cut-off date, and shipping will be due once the sets are in hand and shipping rates are calculated.

If you have read and understand all of the above, please post in this thread to be added to the interest list below. Thanks! :)

1. MarfMaster
2. Finwee
3. TonTon
4. Rzeznikk
5. LuisEnigma
6. ringoyao
7. Bookman
8. IndianaPaul
9. JUNHONGG
10. AshBurnsHimself
11. Mr.E
I am in 100%

I feel myself being pulled back in for another set...definitely interested.

Hey, guys! Just a reminder... I'll be opening up the preorder for the Raiders boots and Deluxe accessory set (which includes the boots) in just a couple weeks. There's a thread for it if you want to check out the items... I just wanted to mention it and not derail this thread!

On a completely different topic, does anyone know how to or who to contact to change my username on these forums?

Hey, guys! Just a reminder... I'll be opening up the preorder for the Raiders boots and Deluxe accessory set (which includes the boots) in just a couple weeks. There's a thread for it if you want to check out the items... I just wanted to mention it and not derail this thread!

An awesome clothing set deserves awesome accessories! :)

Back