Clothing set Yunsil [TORIBOX] Raiders Indiana Jones Re-run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn Marf, I didn’t think I needed another outfit, but I think this set, paired with the new accurate jacket going on, will be as good as it gets. I’m glad it’s a respectable member like yourself bringing this opportunity back. I’m watching this closely. Is it max 50 sets or is that just at least what was figured?

Thanks for the kind words! 50 sets is the minimum for the quoted price, but I'm not capping (at least for now) the number of orders placed through the next month. :)

List updated! I'm blown away that we are almost to 50 after 2 days. If we hit 50 and interest hits a wall over the next week or two, I may close this up early and get the ball rolling that much sooner.

I have you both down for 2 sets each. Can you conform this is your intention? Thanks!

Hi everyone!

As many of you may know, the original run for the Yunsil Indiana Jones clothing set was organized and run by ShortRound, however he has decided to step away from runs for now because of the stress involved with his most recently completed projects.

He was kind enough to pass the torch so that I might organize re-runs of some past projects, beginning with Raiders Indy.

**PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY**

This is a straight replication of the previous Indy set, with the following exceptions:

- "Real" buttons will be used on the shirt rather than the "bulb" buttons used on the previous version

- The holster and gun belt are not included (to keep cost down, most from the previous run replaced them anyway)

- Toriboxs' production skills are constantly improving (by her own admission, so it is worth mentioning)

*Web belt included but not pictured

The price is $495 per set, plus PayPal fees and shipping (determined when ready to ship).

This price assumes 50 sets ordered, which I have no doubt we will meet.

This price is valid for a limited time, so I will be accepting orders through 4/12/2021. The window may be slightly extended if we don't hit 50 by then.

After the order deadline, I will begin collecting payments. Once payments are in and sent to Yunsil, production will take approximately 3 months, so we are looking at delivery to you all in August.

No deposit will be required as the set has already been prototyped and produced. The full balance will be due after the order cut-off date, and shipping will be due once the sets are in hand and shipping rates are calculated.

If you have read and understand all of the above, please post in this thread to be added to the interest list below. Thanks! :)

1. MarfMaster
2. Finwee
3. TonTon
4. Rzeznikk
5. LuisEnigma
6. ringoyao
7. Bookman
8. IndianaPaul
9. JUNHONGG
10. AshBurnsHimself
11. Mr.E
12. Vdubjosh07
13. Karlor
14. Indiana Fett
15. Rory70816
16. NJ1997
17. borgisbor
18. hottoysaddict72
19. youbastards
20. Universal Key
21. vcpeng87
22. K.tian
23. Chen Chao1049
24. ShuYanHuang
25. Yuanqi Li
26. Jianghe
27. Jianghe
28. hidedodo
29. hidedodo
30. anthonyqin
31. anthonyqin
32. Magnusstewardson
33. dingding
34. the_register
35. jshao
36. manholi_kb24
37. xiajiani
38. yhtc256
39. jhai1116
40. franswars
41. pjstan
42. ymba
43. THE JOKER

Hi everyone!

As many of you may know, the original run for the Yunsil Indiana Jones clothing set was organized and run by ShortRound, however he has decided to step away from runs for now because of the stress involved with his most recently completed projects.

He was kind enough to pass the torch so that I might organize re-runs of some past projects, beginning with Raiders Indy.

**PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY**

This is a straight replication of the previous Indy set, with the following exceptions:

- "Real" buttons will be used on the shirt rather than the "bulb" buttons used on the previous version

- The holster and gun belt are not included (to keep cost down, most from the previous run replaced them anyway)

- Toriboxs' production skills are constantly improving (by her own admission, so it is worth mentioning)

*Web belt included but not pictured

The price is $495 per set, plus PayPal fees and shipping (determined when ready to ship).

This price assumes 50 sets ordered, which I have no doubt we will meet.

This price is valid for a limited time, so I will be accepting orders through 4/12/2021. The window may be slightly extended if we don't hit 50 by then.

After the order deadline, I will begin collecting payments. Once payments are in and sent to Yunsil, production will take approximately 3 months, so we are looking at delivery to you all in August.

No deposit will be required as the set has already been prototyped and produced. The full balance will be due after the order cut-off date, and shipping will be due once the sets are in hand and shipping rates are calculated.

If you have read and understand all of the above, please post in this thread to be added to the interest list below. Thanks! :)

1. MarfMaster
2. Finwee
3. TonTon
4. Rzeznikk
5. LuisEnigma
6. ringoyao
7. Bookman
8. IndianaPaul
9. JUNHONGG
10. AshBurnsHimself
11. Mr.E
12. Vdubjosh07
13. Karlor
14. Indiana Fett
15. Rory70816
16. NJ1997
17. borgisbor
18. hottoysaddict72
19. youbastards
20. Universal Key
21. vcpeng87
22. K.tian
23. Chen Chao1049
24. ShuYanHuang
25. Yuanqi Li
26. Jianghe
27. Jianghe
28. hidedodo
29. hidedodo
30. anthonyqin
31. anthonyqin
32. Magnusstewardson
33. dingding
34. the_register
35. jshao
36. manholi_kb24
37. xiajiani
38. yhtc256
39. jhai1116
40. franswars
41. pjstan
42. ymba
43. THE JOKER

44. Mickeyoshea951

Very interested. Been wanting a set of these for years.

Please add me to the list!

What a cash cow Indy is.

All Yunsil has to say is "who wants Indy clothes" and 24 hours later she's up for making 50 sets :ROFLMAO:

Back