Clothing set Yunsil [TORIBOX] Raiders Indiana Jones Re-run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Salut. Personnellement, je débute dans cet univers et je suis toujours frustré quand je vois d'aussi beaux projets car je pars de zéro et donc je n'ai pas de corps pour l'indy, mais par contre j'ai une tête . Je pense qu'aujourd'hui il est impossible de trouver un corps nu, si c'était le cas je commencerais directement avec cet ensemble. une idée ? peut-être quelque chose à venir pour le 40e anniversaire?

Hey guys. What body will this fit? Thanks!
Just as an FYI it was tailored to the HT Bruce Banner body. I think the only issue with certain bodies could be the waist since the Banner Body/TTM19 (HT Indiana Jones body) has a somewhat narrow waist. The shirt and jacket, including the sleeves, are more roomy.

The JX S01 body Rzeznikk mentions has a narrow waist, pants work fine on that body.

Salut. Personnellement, je débute dans cet univers et je suis toujours frustré quand je vois d'aussi beaux projets car je pars de zéro et donc je n'ai pas de corps pour l'indy, mais par contre j'ai une tête . Je pense qu'aujourd'hui il est impossible de trouver un corps nu, si c'était le cas je commencerais directement avec cet ensemble. une idée ? peut-être quelque chose à venir pour le 40e anniversaire?

Are you able to reply in English? I translated your text and you seem concerned that you don't have a body, but there are plenty of options on ebay. :)

Are you able to reply in English? I translated your text and you seem concerned that you don't have a body, but there are plenty of options on ebay. :)
thank you Marfmaster. Indeed I am French and not being gifted in English I go through google for the translation. I do not really understand what happened since it is indeed the English version that I had copied, I had to make a false manipulation, really sorry. otherwise you understood my message perfectly, can you tell me more about the references that I have to look for on ebay. Thank you in advance.

MarfMaster please put me down for 2 sets please

Updated!

thank you Marfmaster. Indeed I am French and not being gifted in English I go through google for the translation. I do not really understand what happened since it is indeed the English version that I had copied, I had to make a false manipulation, really sorry. otherwise you understood my message perfectly, can you tell me more about the references that I have to look for on ebay. Thank you in advance.

The outfit was tailored to a Hot Toys Bruce Banner body, but another great option is the JX S01 body (search ebay) because it is readily available and relatively cheap. :)

Did you get quoted for the next price bracket?

I'm not sure Yunsil adjusts the price after the 50 set mark, but I'll double check!

Here's the outfit on that JX S01 body, papewa.

DSC_0083.jpg

Any chance on making the pants a bit roomier in the waist and legs? Previous version seemed a bit snug on the Solo body. Not sure how easy a change that would be.

Updated!

The outfit was tailored to a Hot Toys Bruce Banner body, but another great option is the JX S01 body (search ebay) because it is readily available and relatively cheap. :)

I'm not sure Yunsil adjusts the price after the 50 set mark, but I'll double check!

Thank you !

Would you know if the JXS01 is a pinky body like the Banner body or a darker Tan colour like the ANH Solo body?

Back