Clothing set Yunsil [TORIBOX] Raiders Indiana Jones Re-run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Paul! I'll ask, but I was told changing the patterns turns this run into a whole different animal in terms of cost and wait time.

This is the one you want:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/JX-TOYS-1-...231329&hash=item25f771d806:g:8fcAAOSwNFFbCJ0f

Hello, MarfMaster, thanks you for the link. I just found this ttm19 on ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-T...474186&hash=item3fae045ae4:g:5e0AAOSw0Ylb-MMY

Of course it is not the same price as the jx s01 but in absolute terms it would be better? I see that some are wondering about the color of the body of the jx s01, can that have an impact on the head that I will have in a few weeks painted by Jake Rahmier? Will it look better in terms of color with the TTM19 body or will we not see a difference? Sorry to ask you all these questions again.

it s Perfect thank you

Hello, TonTon, I just found this ttm19 on ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-T...474186&hash=item3fae045ae4:g:5e0AAOSw0Ylb-MMY

Of course it is not the same price as the jx s01 but in absolute terms it would be better? I see that some are wondering about the color of the body of the jx s01, can that have an impact on the head that I will have in a few weeks painted by Jake Rahmier? Will it look better in terms of color with the TTM19 body or will we not see a difference? Sorry to ask you all these questions again.

Contact Brandon Moore on Facebook, he makes an excellent leather Raiders rig. :)

Hey everyone, some good news and some "bad" news.

The good news is that Yunsil is willing to add additional length to the jacket and sleeves if we want, however because this is a rerun, the amendment will be made on the entire production run and no prototype will be supplied in advance. This means that we would need to come to a consensus on the additional length and cross our fingers. Or we can leave it as is. Let me know your thoughts!

The "bad" news is that several people have asked about making changes to the shirt and pants and, in my opinion, I don't think making changes to those items sight unseen is a good idea, as the changes would not be as simple as adding a bit of length.

If any changes were to be made would that change the price and release?

I'm honestly ok with just the real buttons being added.

I don't see adding length to the jacket as a bad thing, it's a good thing but not the sleeves, my Yunsil jacket sleeves are already too long on my TLC Indy

I agree not to modify the shirt or pants. I'm also ok if we don't modify anything also, what if without a prototype she gets the pockets on the jacket in a totally wrong place ?? Then what ?? . Just my thoughts.

Totally agree on the shirt and pants! Length of sleeves noted.

I rather the jacket stay the same length wise I have no issue with it and the majority who get a set will probably sell it. Though as long as the shirt (and maybe the pants)can get the real buttons then the rest is fine with me as is.

Real buttons are definitely happening. :)

Is there a limit Yunsil is willing to make ? I mean, can this list just keep going & if it does pass 60 or 70 I wonder if she'd consider lowering the price.

Personally I'd be ok with discounts for people who buy more than one set ;):LOL:

There is no limit to the run as of yet, but Yunsil did confirm that the 50-set price-point is the lowest per set she will go. :)

If any changes were to be made would that change the price and release?

I'm honestly ok with just the real buttons being added.

The changes would not affect the price or production schedule, but to achieve this they would be implemented sight-unseen on the entire run at production time.

I'm also fine with no changes, real buttons on the shirt is mostly what I'm after.

And real buttons you shall have. :)

Ok folks, so it's looking like the set will remain the same except for the real buttons. I'm not going to suggest any changes to the jacket without consensus from all.

I'm also fine with no changes, real buttons on the shirt is mostly what I'm after.
that was the point that swayed me also

also just a suggestion, maybe add Ton Ton's pic of the complete Yunsil set to the 1st post, that way anyone who doesn't already have a complete set can see what it will look like on a body maybe?

that was the point that swayed me also

also just a suggestion, maybe add Ton Ton's pic of the complete Yunsil set to the 1st post, that way anyone who doesn't already have a complete set can see what it will look like on a body maybe?
I like the idea but there are probably some much better futzed photos of the outfit than mine that I would choose for that! haha

It is very helpful to see the same outfit on different bodies though. That's definitely part of the fun of collecting, figuring out which works best for your own collection, etc.

Honestly, I think the outfit set "as is" is perfectly fine. If this set actually re-releases by August, that would be a very welcome treat. Especially nowadays where custom runs have a tendency to run into year(s)-long waiting times and then some. Fingers crossed.
Agreed, totally in favor of the button change and would be happy with a 1/2 cm of added length to the jacket "in production," but not if it takes a 5-month time frame to a 14-month one or whatever the current Yunsil wait is.

Back