Clothing set Yunsil [TORIBOX] Raiders Indiana Jones Re-run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we start making changes won’t that increase the processing time of this run dramatically?

Yes it would, if we wanted the changes prototyped first.

Could you provide more details on him. I would like to get a leather rig also.

Tonton has you covered, Vigilante Craftworks. :)

Honestly, I think the outfit set "as is" is perfectly fine. If this set actually re-releases by August, that would be a very welcome treat. Especially nowadays where custom runs have a tendency to run into year(s)-long waiting times and then some. Fingers crossed.

Agreed!

Agreed, totally in favor of the button change and would be happy with a 1/2 cm of added length to the jacket "in production," but not if it takes a 5-month time frame to a 14-month one or whatever the current Yunsil wait is.

The jacket change wouldn't affect the production time since she would just make the change at the time of production, but I'm not comfortable asking for the change sight-unseen unless a majority is on board, and that doesn't seem to be the case. :/

Yes it would, if we wanted the changes prototyped first.

Tonton has you covered, Vigilante Craftworks. :)

Agreed!

The jacket change wouldn't affect the production time since she would just make the change at the time of production, but I'm not comfortable asking for the change sight-unseen unless a majority is on board, and that doesn't seem to be the case. :/
Will there be head sculptures and accessories?

Will there be head sculptures and accessories?

There are several head sculpt options out there, but Inigo Gil's (facebook) might be the most readily available.

For accessories I recommend DoggieDoc's set (check for link earlier in thread) and Vigilante Craftworks (facebook) for your gun rig and whip. :)

Hello together,
I want to ask what is the current state of the jacket? Longer or not?
Greetings

Hello together,
I want to ask what is the current state of the jacket? Longer or not?
Greetings

Currently there are no plans to make it longer.

Maybe a poll with a specific amount of length to add?

I am certainly open to this, but I would also include the option "no change". I'm very green when it comes to the functionality of this site, though. Is there a built-in polling function or are you thinking something like SurveyMonkey?

I am certainly open to this, but I would also include the option "no change". I'm very green when it comes to the functionality of this site, though. Is there a built-in polling function or are you thinking something like SurveyMonkey?

I think a poll here is only possible when first starting a new thread, so maybe a link to a SurveyMonkey at the top would work. Not sure if there's a consensus on how much length but I agree that "no change" would be a good option.

I'm all for an improved product, but I do think that the less cooks there are in the kitchen, the smoother this will run.

I think a poll here is only possible when first starting a new thread, so maybe a link to a SurveyMonkey at the top would work. Not sure if there's a consensus on how much length but I agree that "no change" would be a good option.

Thinking about it more, I'm not sure about the poll. Even if the majority voted on lengthening the jacket a certain amount, I wouldn't want those who voted not to change it to be unhappy once they receive their set in hand, since they won't have the chance to see it before hand.

Everyone on this list joined on the merit of the original run, so let's just keep it at that. :)

Back