Clothing set Yunsil [TORIBOX] Raiders Indiana Jones Re-run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just nuts man. Shouldn't have to come to that, especially given shipping prices keep going up, but the service keeps heading south.
It is, but better to take action than just waiting and hoping it miraculously gets delivered. Otherwise, you're just letting money go down the drain. That's the way I see it anyway. It's a simple form and it's almost a reflex now. I'm no longer going to sit and wait weeks after something was supposed to be delivered. After the first 2 items were delivered, I did the same for something that I was sure was lost as it was supposed to be delivered a month ago. Gave it a shot and showed up in my mailbox 2 days later.

Absolutely in love with the new Shirt!! The real buttons, although such a tiny detail, makes a world of difference. Appreciate the addition @DoggieDoc
Glad I jumped on this run.
Thank you to Yunsil and thank you @MarfMaster for orcastrating the run.

I personally think Ill be sticking with the first runs pants and this runs color is reading a bit too green a tint for my liking.

Jacket, while looks great, I'm selling due to already having a weathered Yunsil by Jacob and I'm waiting on Jaggz jacket.

But this shirt was worth the price of admission alone. Wish I had gotten two now 😆

Last pick is of my old Yunsil.

View attachment 439980View attachment 439981View attachment 439982View attachment 439983View attachment 439984
First thing I noticed was that green in the pants, and belt. The shirt is definitely the highlight for me as well. As good as the Kato V2, but with full length sleeves.

3A838B1D-17D0-425B-95EC-72B3C22833D9.jpeg
beautiful set!

Last edited:
Got it! Thank you for an amazing set of art in its own right. Now how do I get over my fear of pulling off the shirt buttons trying to unbutton it?

Back