Clothing set Yunsil [TORIBOX] Raiders Indiana Jones Re-run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been off this board for awhile, but just catching up now. Sent shipping payment!

Loving the pics, everyone, and glad you're enjoying the sets!

First post updated with tracking for recent shipping payments.

If anyone is interested in swapping aYunsil Jacket and pants for Iris jacket and pants please let me know

Mine's been in holding for a week, 3hrs from my house. USPS really shit me to tears.
if it's already been a week, you can start an "item lost" claim and that usually gets them to "find" and deliver you item within a day or two. I had 3 items from overseas waiting at USPS for about 3 weeks and I finally made claims for each one and then all of sudden the tracking updated within 48hrs and then delivered

if it's already been a week, you can start an "item lost" claim and that usually gets them to "find" and deliver you item within a day or two. I had 3 items from overseas waiting at USPS for about 3 weeks and I finally made claims for each one and then all of sudden the tracking updated within 48hrs and then delivered
Just nuts man. Shouldn't have to come to that, especially given shipping prices keep going up, but the service keeps heading south.

Back