Clothing set Yunsil [TORIBOX] Raiders Indiana Jones Re-run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello,sir . I’m anthonyqin on the list, please send mine together with Chi-te Hsin, we are in the same country, thanks.

hello, sir. I'm lee on the list, please
send mine together with Chi-te Hsin

Shirt with real buttons is off the hook! Thanks for making this happen DD and MM!

D2021362-6F43-4CC7-975F-A6F786B73CCF.jpeg

Already got it bud?! Lol how do the pants look.
I was expecting it today or tomorrow, was surprised to see it in the mailbox last night.

The whole set looks great, pants a slightly darker gray versus the previous set, which I don't have to directly compare anymore. Belt is great, though I wish we had thought to maybe tweak the color on that. Jacket is like I remember it, will probably weather it and gets some wrinkles into the sleeves.

I don't have extra boots or the right body to really try out the rest of the outfit quite yet.

shirt looks awesome. Would like to have seen photo's of a dressed Indy with the pants also as the colour has me worried tbh. I guess pics will keep coming through shortly.

shirt looks awesome. Would like to have seen photo's of a dressed Indy with the pants also as the colour has me worried tbh. I guess pics will keep coming through shortly.
Here's a comparison of the various pants I have (from left to right) SS Raiders, SS Temple, Yunsil, and Iris (on the figure). Yunsil pants read gray but have a little military green in them. I remember that same mix from the original set though, but just a bit lighter.

Two different lighting scenarios but I think the bottom is closer to what I see in person for the various pants.

FFDC5BED-98C5-4C5F-8082-F4FD7A0CBD94.jpeg
C2B86CBE-BA82-4F98-801D-B95DA6144A2F.jpeg

Thanks for the pants pics, gee they are all so different. They all still somehow look ok, not sure which are the closest to Raiders pants.

Here's a comparison of the various pants I have (from left to right) SS Raiders, SS Temple, Yunsil, and Iris (on the figure). Yunsil pants read gray but have a little military green in them. I remember that same mix from the original set though, but just a bit lighter.

Two different lighting scenarios but I think the bottom is closer to what I see in person for the various pants.

View attachment 439948View attachment 439949
Crazy how there is such a wide variety in the color to the pants. Based on info here
https://www.indygear.com/igpants.ht... Pinks they,supposedly a purer reddish-brown.
They should be more of a grayish brown. Which I think Yunsils are probably the closest. The warmer "reddish brown" is more fitting for TOD and LC.

Looking forward to having my set in hand. Tracking says delivery tomorrow, but he are getting pile drived with snow at the moment so how knows if that's accurate.

Back