Clothing set Yunsil [TORIBOX] Raiders Indiana Jones Re-run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi MarfMaster. Any possibility of there being enough material leftover for an additional order or two after these are all made and shipped? I know its not likely …but had to ask. Thank you.

Unfortunately no, but typically a few collectors decide to sell their set once they're in hand, so keep an eye out!

From the info Yunsil has shared about production, we're looking good for production to wrap in November. I can't say with certainty that they will be in your guys' hands by November, but I will certainly do my best!
Cool man, appreciate the update! I'm excited to see how that new shirt and color on the pants turn out.

Hi everyone!

As many of you may know, the original run for the Yunsil Indiana Jones clothing set was organized and run by ShortRound, however he has decided to step away from runs for now because of the stress involved with his most recently completed projects.

He was kind enough to pass the torch so that I might organize re-runs of some past projects, beginning with Raiders Indy.

**PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY**

This is a straight replication of the previous Indy set, with the following exceptions:

- "Real" buttons will be used on the shirt rather than the "bulb" buttons used on the previous version

- The holster and gun belt are not included (to keep cost down, most from the previous run replaced them anyway)

- Toriboxs' production skills are constantly improving (by her own admission, so it is worth mentioning)

*Web belt included but not pictured

VlIa8a8.jpg

YtVqpcE.jpg

Hn25bTR.jpg

The price is $495 per set, plus PayPal fees and shipping (determined when ready to ship).

This price assumes 50 sets ordered, which I have no doubt we will meet.

This price is valid for a limited time, so I will be accepting orders through 4/12/2021. The window may be slightly extended if we don't hit 50 by then.

After the order deadline, I will begin collecting payments. Due to a surge in paid bookings to Yunsil, the new delivery time-frame is November 2021.

No deposit will be required as the set has already been prototyped and produced. The full balance will be due after the order cut-off date, and shipping will be due once the sets are in hand and shipping rates are calculated.

***I am now accepting payments.***

Please send $495 per set (plus 5% paypal fees) to [email protected]

Please make sure to include your forum name and "Yunsil Indy set" in the notes

Note that the new delivery time-frame is November 2021

The payment deadline is 6/15/2021 and extensions will not be granted, as I don't want to delay production any further.

If you have read and understand all of the above, please post in this thread to be added to the interest list below. Thanks! :)

1. MarfMaster
2. Finwee
3. TonTon (Set Paid x2)
4. Rzeznikk (Set Paid)
5. LuisEnigma (Set Paid)
6. ringoyao (Set Paid)
7. Bookman (Set Paid)
8. IndianaPaul (Set Paid)
9. JUNHONGG (Set Paid x2)
10. AshBurnsHimself (Set Paid)
11. Mr.E
12. Vdubjosh07 (Set Paid)
13. Karlor
14. Indiana Fett (Set Paid)
15. Rory70816 (Set Paid)
16. NJ1997
17. borgisbor (Set Paid)
18. hottoysaddict72 (Set Paid x2)
19. youbastards
20. Universal Key (Set Paid)
21. vcpeng87 (Set Paid)
22. K.tian (Set Paid x3)
23. JamieTafoya (set Paid)
24. ShuYanHuang (Set Paid)
25. Yuanqi Li
26. Jianghe
27. Jianghe
28. hidedodo (Set Paid x2)
30. anthonyqin (Set Paid - CONFIRM ADDRESS)
32. Magnusstewardson
33. dingding
34. the_register
35. jshao
36. manholi_kb24 (Set Paid - CONFIRM ADDRESS)
37. xiajiani (Set Paid)
38. yhtc256 (Set Paid)
39. jhai1116
40. franswars (Set Paid)
41. pjstan
42. ymba
43. THE JOKER
44. Mickeyoshea951
45. EcklecticBadges
46. mbuck45 (Set Paid)
48. Chi-te Hsin (Set Paid)
49. JayCollection (Set Paid - CONFIRM ADDRESS)
50. Hayes3325
51. ShadowX81 (Set Paid - CONFIRM ADDRESS)
52. Alvaro Carreno (Set Paid)
53. ShortRound
54. Kotora (Set Paid - CONFIRM ADDRESS)
55. Earl Weber (Set Paid)
57. Shineman
58. KA-h (Set Paid)
59. dimmitte (Set Paid)
60. clos714714 (Set Paid)
61. roach_rch (Set Paid)
62. Gooty (Set Paid)
63. mu9887
64. yhj0525
65. papewa (Set Paid)
66. zionbin
67. Twy2020
68. Wszhnhm (Set Paid x3 - CONFIRM ADDRESS)
69. Burnside
70. Exclatharis (Set Paid)
71. Grifter (Set Paid)
72. Stephane dcr bzh
73. exia
74. gary
75. SRL75
76. YE YUN (Set Paid)
77. takeshi (Set Paid)
78. lee (Set Paid)
79. mah45
80. [email protected] (Set Paid)
81. C-Brock (Set Paid)
82. tikeda21 (Set Paid)
83. Leocomeon
84. fnfnfn (Set Paid)
85. sean0921 (Set Paid)
86. Paccman (Set Paid)
87. Hannibal_Drama (Set Paid)
88. MrNoCredit (Set Paid)
89. bruin1773 (Set Paid)
90. Spartan Rex (Set Paid)
91. PH@Ben (Set Paid)

Hi, there will be another run?

I noticed a note on the Toribox site: "The work of the run has almost reached the end"

But also this: "We are waiting for host to send the parts" -- Is that just about the buttons that were provided?
I sent the parts weeks ago. Hopefully no delays in shipping but right now things are crazy in that department.

I noticed a note on the Toribox site: "The work of the run has almost reached the end"

But also this: "We are waiting for host to send the parts" -- Is that just about the buttons that were provided?

Yes, there was an issue with a portion of the buttons, but Yunsil received the replacement buttons over a week ago. They are finishing sewing the buttons on the shirts, then they will conduct a QC check on all the sets, then they’re on their way to me!

As soon as they arrive, I’ll start accepting shipping payments and get them all out in daily batches as quickly as I can.

if anyone doesn't come through, or decides to sell their spot, please let me know. Thanks!

Yes, there was an issue with a portion of the buttons, but Yunsil received the replacement buttons over a week ago. They are finishing sewing the buttons on the shirts, then they will conduct a QC check on all the sets, then they’re on their way to me!

As soon as they arrive, I’ll start accepting shipping payments and get them all out in daily batches as quickly as I can.
this is really exciting. Can't wait to see shipping notifications on this :)

Hi everyone,

The sets have arrived! I snapped some quick pics to hold you over until shipping.

Speaking of shipping - full transparency, I am dealing with a nasty flare up of an auto-immune disease I have. Just getting these pictures posted was difficult for me to do.

That being said, I am going to start working my way down my spreadsheet and reaching out to people for address confirmations and shipping payments next week to keep things manageable, rather than opening the flood gates. Hopefully you all understand. It is my goal to get these all out in the next couple of weeks. :)

cvjeUyx.jpg

GdwDQqr.jpg

DCFmXl0.jpg

RkP7ZMM.jpg

Hi everyone,

The sets have arrived! I snapped some quick pics to hold you over until shipping.

Speaking of shipping - full transparency, I am dealing with a nasty flare up of an auto-immune disease I have. Just getting these pictures posted was difficult for me to do.

That being said, I am going to start working my way down my spreadsheet and reaching out to people for address confirmations and shipping payments next week to keep things manageable, rather than opening the flood gates. Hopefully you all understand. It is my goal to get these all out in the next couple of weeks. :)

cvjeUyx.jpg

GdwDQqr.jpg

DCFmXl0.jpg

RkP7ZMM.jpg

Thanks for the update! Get well soon!

Back