Clothing set Yunsil [TORIBOX] Raiders Indiana Jones Re-run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,

The sets have arrived! I snapped some quick pics to hold you over until shipping.

Speaking of shipping - full transparency, I am dealing with a nasty flare up of an auto-immune disease I have. Just getting these pictures posted was difficult for me to do.

That being said, I am going to start working my way down my spreadsheet and reaching out to people for address confirmations and shipping payments next week to keep things manageable, rather than opening the flood gates. Hopefully you all understand. It is my goal to get these all out in the next couple of weeks. :)

cvjeUyx.jpg

GdwDQqr.jpg

DCFmXl0.jpg

RkP7ZMM.jpg
The set looks great! Is the web belt still included?

Feel better soon bro. The set is awesome, the pants color looks great imo. I'm excited to get this soon. Thanks for making this happen Dane!

Hi all,

Change of plans, I've decided to open up shipping to everyone to make sure I have orders to send out whenever I have time.

Please follow the instructions below (I will also add this to the first post).

If your address is in the United States, your shipping cost is $18 for USPS Priority shipping

If you live outside the United States, your shipping cost is $78 for USPS Priority Mail Express International (EMS)

Please send shipping payments to [email protected]

In the notes of your shipping payment, please confirm your address in the format below:

Board Name:
Full Name:
Street Address:
City:
State/Province:
Zip:
Telephone:

I'll update the list in the first post with tracking as quickly as I'm able as I get these out.

Last edited:
sent, thank you Sir for organising this for us all. So many people have the opportunity to get great clothes for their Indy's now and thank you to Doggie Doc for making real buttons a possibility. Can't wait to get mine and I hope you're 100% again soon Marf

Back