Yunsil Vito Gangster FINAL RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE

Hey everyone

Good news and bad news, and more good news.

The first batch of suits has been stuck at arrival in Canada for the last 7 days, but is en route and should get to me this week.

Bad news - my friend Wszhnhm ordered 18 suits, so Yunsil was able to ship his batch directly to him and he received them first. He noticed there was a fastenning clip attatched to the outer jacket, which as we know, isnt accurate to the way the jacket is worn, and also wasnt a part of my last runs.

She noticed the error, apologized, and has offered to fix this free of charge including shipping.

SO, here is what I will offer

if anyone is willing to remove the clip themselves, or is okay leaving it, I can still ship their suits to them as soon as I get them. please DM me and let me know if that is your choice. Personally, i will be removing the clip myself instead of sending it back on mine, as its just a matter of cutting a few stitches.

If not, or if I do not hear from you, i will send the rest back to yunsil for her to fix, ship back to me, and ship them to you again. Because of how slow this shipment has been taking, id estimate this delay could take around 1-2 months.

EDC287C7-332F-4BDE-9C30-D34D80860ED7.jpeg

UPDATE

The original box will arrive at my house tomorrow, however, after talking to yunsil I realized its not as simple as removing the clip, as the button also has to be moved to the other side of the jacket as well. Because of this, Id highly reccomend everyone wait until they fix this for us. They are covering shipping, and I will make sure it goes back express via UPS

I am looking for a spot.
If anyone has one for sell please contact me, thanks

UPDATE- PLEASE READ

Ive currently shipped out every suit that I had an address confirmed for. If you haven't received a tracking number via email, you either

-have not paid shipping costs
-paid, and didn't write down or confirm your address
-didnt write down your address in english

as soon as Ive got this info/ payments, ill get your suits shipped!

these are the names on my list yet to ship

3. maxxyron
4. maxxyron

15. Kamelo
16. Kamelo

25. Red Hair Boy
26. Red Hair Boy
27. Red Hair Boy

36. Wade Long
37. Orange
47. Wade long

49. Leo - with jealousy - PAID