1/6 travis bickle cash box

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Payment for that 3rd ready to go finished box sent. You'll need to let me know the shipping when you have a quote and I'll forward it on :).

Payment received, thanks.
One of the 3 is a U.S. order, when she ships that one she will get an exact overseas quote since the box size/weight will be the same on all of them.

Okay, I have the quotes for international shipping. The first finished box went out this morning and because the weight and box size is going to be the same on all, my wife had them quote worldwide international rates 3 different ways. In the post I made yesterday I had said "International folks add..." Scrap that because it's too confusing. the following rates you will just add to the item.

Here are the 3 options for international shipping for both the kits and finished boxes:

1) International First Class - No Tracking, No Insurance - This is the slowest, most economical solution: $12.45
2) Registered with $100 Insurance, no tracking number - $26.10
3) Express Global - Includes Tracking AND Insurance - Also arrives within 3-5 days - $55.00

So just choose your option and add it to either the $55 kit price or the $85 finished price.

Also the plan as of right now is to end the ordering date this Friday, the 31st, so please make sure to get your deposits or full payments in.

Bates, if possible, could you add this bit to the front page?

Ok cool will send the 12.45 across today when will the other 2 complete boxes (of which one is mine) ship Chris, tomorrow?

I sent out PMs to those of you who expressed interest from the beginning as a reminder that this Friday is the cut off date for ordering.
If you received the PM but have already ordered, please just disregard the PM.

Thanks

Shipping fee of 12.45usd sent mate :) gifted it since it's the exact postage

Payment for full assembled box and usps ground first class to canada sent corrose!

Payment sent for finished version with international shipping, cheers!

Got it, got it, and got it!
Tomorrow is the last day to order, so please get in touch or send over a payment if you want to get an order in.
Thanks!

Back