(Closed) [Ale Customs | Fan Customs] Accurate 1/6 'TDK Joker Shoes'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are approx 2/3 of all run 2 pairs on the finish line:

0b11543449f874bc23ef8b630a355bbd.jpg

Almost done, currently all laces are being painted. I estimate further shipments will be on the way within 2 weeks. The final 1/3 will be finished in the same procedure directly afterwards, as always I will keep you up to date.

Update

Painting of almost all run 2 shoes is done and they look exactly like run 1. This was very important to me and I am happy it worked in the end. I have them all on the work bench for final quality checks.

Please do not send dm's about this project atm. I will go through the list and you will receive an individual dm with final address confirmation or with shipping fees.

Hi @Fan

I have sold my spot (48 on the list) in the Run 2 to @andy888

Please could you kindly update the list. Many thanks.

Updated. (y)

@all: At this point please no longer sell or buy spots with open balances, it would delay things.

Any updates please @Fan ?

Run 2 update
  • In the meantime I checked and boxed all pairs that are finished
  • Acc. to my notes I shipped 41 pairs of run 2 by now
  • I will send out further DMs this weekend and in the upcoming week
  • Further shipments follow directly after that
9b849ff48dd350ef058d1866ef8c2cdf.png

1f08cf1479c542b7dbaee0dde3e7c65c.png

There was another question about the signature cards and the Joker Shoes playing cards that came with run 1, so I answer it to everybody.
  • Yes, also each pair of run 2 comes with a numbered signature card
c458389ee1a8dd57e6099ceadcc420c2.png

• And yes, I decided to also add one Joker Shoe playing card in the evidence bag for you to each pair of run 2 to say thanks for your patience

For those who did not see it before, it is a small artwork Ale and I created in the style of the TDK playing cards as giveaway for this project in run 1. You can also use the evidence bag to put another card inside (e.g. from your Hot Toys Joker figure) to create this prop replica:

26dca94cfb622fc1d8dd1e733e819cef.jpg

Cheers,
Fan

Last edited:
hi fin, i payed for 2 pairs and i was waiting for ur respond but i couldnt see my name on the list. many thanks

Back