(Closed) [Ale Customs | Fan Customs] Accurate 1/6 'TDK Joker Shoes'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is the scheduled delivery for the second run? I paid the full amount less than a month ago, but it hasn't even been revised on the list yet.

I’m on run 1 and still said shipping soon.
When is the scheduled delivery for the second run? I paid the full amount less than a month ago, but it hasn't even been revised on the list yet.

The moderators have discussed this run and we have significant concerns and are hearing concerns from involved parties. This run is ongoing 3 years and self imposed deadlines continue to be pushed with vague statements of "a few weeks", "in the coming days", etc. If run one is truly complete as you've claimed there is no reason buyers in that run shouldn't already have their items.

Please update your buyers here and across your multiple ongoing runs and be specific with the plan for this run moving forward.

Hi fan. I paid the full amount, why isn't my name on the list?

Hi Kimjiwo, thank you for your note. You have spot No. 28, it was marked as "external" before, I added your name now.

More list updates will follow.

I’m on run 1 and still said shipping soon.

(...) This run is ongoing 3 years and self imposed deadlines continue to be pushed with vague statements of "a few weeks", "in the coming days", etc. If run one is truly complete as you've claimed there is no reason buyers in that run shouldn't already have their items.

Please update your buyers here and across your multiple ongoing runs and be specific with the plan for this run moving forward.

about run 1
There is a good reason a few collectors on run 1 did not get theirs shipped yet. I think it is only about 4 spots with balances sent long after the deadline (including yours @THE JOKER) or missing info when shipping was done.

I was acting very fair and did not simply keep deposits but I only finished pairs in the number of balances received before. They will also receive their shoes but with the first shipments of run 2. I even accepted when spots with open balances after the deadline were sold to other collectors.

I start to understand why others are more strict or barely reply within threads. Listening to every wish is quite a challenge.

about run 2
Run 2 is not ongoing 3 years but 1 year, the other points have been answered 1-2 pages before.

By now I had only gotten a very small number of run 2 painted and it looks like it will still take a bit longer than I expected to get all final ones. As you know there had been a delay due to a casting mistake before so it is not the painter's fault.

I will of course post again once I know it more concretely and everyone will get their pairs. Originally run 2 was not planned but I listened to you and therefore agreed, not knowing exactly how much time it would take in between other projects. Still I did not want it to take that long but I want to make sure they will come in the same quality as run 1, pressure would not help.

So I thank you for your incredible patience and faith so far.

I did not collect shpping fees from all yet. Still I fully understand you are not happy with this.

My plan was to ship all of run 2 pretty much at the same time but I only just realized this will not work.

I had only requested shipping fees already from a small number of you on run 2 (from everyone who had already sent the balance incl. fees before).

Everyone who has sent the shipping fee will get the shoes first of course but I want to have the full batch on the table before.

I always create the small signature cards with date and number to add as final step when the run is fully completed.

Everyone who did not get a shipping fee pm by now will get it as soon as I have all painted shoes in hand.

It will not take ultra long anymore and as posted above I will also name a concrete date as soon as I know exactly.

The list is not completely up-to-date, I will update it again.

Last edited:
selling 2 of my 2nd run spot, paid in full and waiting for shipment, 78.75 as gift/+5% for each

Back