(Closed) [Ale Customs | Fan Customs] Accurate 1/6 'TDK Joker Shoes'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working on it. The wish for a concrete date is totally logical but I don't want to push another self imposed deadline so the final dates I will post will be concrete.

For everyone who might not have read this before

• I needed to ask for a bit more patience as I noticed a distinction in the casts to run 1, unfortunately relatively late while painting was already going on and shipping was already scheduled
  • I am waiting for a concrete date from my painter atm (again, not his fault)
  • The list is almost up-to-date, just a few received shipping fees need to be added, edit: and maybe a few more balances (no worries, I got you on my internal list in any case)

I am making sure these will be identical to run 1, which is not easy. I understand the frustration about the wait, trust me it frustrates me as well but please don't forget I accepted run 2 after your wish and I said it could take longer in the first place, also as I had already started other projects.

Still, I apologized for this delay and I will make sure everyone gets their shoes but I need to ask for the patience. I am doing this in my free time, not full time, nor for a living, not even for profit. Everyone who ever ran a project in their free time together with other artists knows how challenging the planning is.

Last edited:
A month and a half ago, I put in the entire amount, including the delivery fee, but it still hasn't even been marked. Please fix it quickly.

A month and a half ago, I put in the entire amount, including the delivery fee, but it still hasn't even been marked. Please fix it quickly.

(...)
  • The list is almost up-to-date, just a few received shipping fees need to be added, edit: and maybe a few more balances (no worries, I got you on my internal list in any case)
(...)

Thanks for adding me on man. Not just in the current climate, but generally, I think all that really matters is that updates are given. Which you are giving.

These projects take time, and are not always straightforward. Plans sometimes go awry, but I for one have full faith in you.

Hey Fan, I've submitted shipping payment several weeks ago. Can you please update the list to reflect this? Thank you

(y) Sure, I will update the list again but no worries I got all info on my internal list. Focus is on finishing the run before updating the list atm but it will both not take ages anymore.

Hi fellas,
As promised I got a more detailed timeline for you now.

In case someone missed it in the posts before, there had been a final delay
as I noticed a distinction in the casts to run 1, unfortunately relatively late while painting was already going on and shipping was already scheduled

• I have solved this in the meantime with new casts (all finished and sanded)
  • The first 8 finished pairs of run 2 are shipping to you on Thursday

Painting is going on continuously now with almost 2 hours of painting work on each pair to make sure they are all pretty much identical and on the same level. We are talking about 182ā€¬h of painting work ahead.

• I try to organize shipments from my painter to me in smaller batches so I can box and ship in smaller batches to you. I will post again once I know how this turns out
  • The worst case I can estimate with the data I have atm is a final wait of still a few weeks

I take this very serious, to make sure run 2 will look like this again:

bbcd139e95cb420ec45986d7459fe483.jpg

Last edited:
The shipping fee is not updated, and the delivery is too late. When will it be shipped?

I havenā€™t received the shipping pm yet

I had not collected the shipping fees from many on the list by now. PMs will follow as soon as I have more finished shoes ready for shipping.

The shipping fee is not updated, and the delivery is too late. When will it be shipped?

Please read a few posts above.

why not send ship price massage to me?

Please check the previous posts. Only a few had received shipping fee requests by now. You have spot No. 90) & 92), it will still take some time but you will receive a pm once I get close to the higher numbers.

@Fan
Hey fan why my shipping is just skipped?
I paid shipping fee. But in the list, I can see upper guy and below guy's shoes shipped but not me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200501-202935_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200501-202935_Samsung Internet.jpg
    455.3 KB · Views: 54
@Fan
Hey fan why my shipping is just skipped?
I paid shipping fee. But in the list, I can see upper guy and below guy's shoes shipped but not me.

I understand the confusion. You are getting the pairs No. 3) & 78) in one combined shipment, hence I will ship them both once 78) is finished. It will not take very long anymore.

Hi, fan. Maybe my address changed because I moved this time. I don't know how to send a personal message, so can you send me a message?
my spot is 58

Do I need to send shipping fee yet Fan? Thanks.

Not yet, I will pm everybody in a specific order (depending on order of commission received, time of balance received, missing fees yes / no). Best is to wait for the PM, I will pm everybody individually. (y)

I don't collect further shipping fees in the meantime before I got more shoes finished. Last time I wanted to save some time by asking for a few shipping fees in the meantime but it only made things more complicated in the end.

Hi, fan. Maybe my address changed because I moved this time. I don't know how to send a personal message, so can you send me a message?
my spot is 58

Yeah, no problem. I always send a pm before I ship a pair asking to check the address again so you will also get a PM in any case. (y)

As for the sending PMs in general, I hope this might help you:
703b983359ad4a9c7832aa099b00b4c3.png

Last edited:
Back