(Closed) [Ale Customs | Fan Customs] Accurate 1/6 'TDK Joker Shoes'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By now I had only gotten a very small number of run 2 painted and it looks like it will still take a bit longer than I expected to get all final ones. As you know there had been a delay due to a casting mistake before so it is not the painter's fault.

I will of course post again once I know it more concretely and everyone will get their pairs. Originally run 2 was not planned but I listened to you and therefore agreed, not knowing exactly how much time it would take in between other projects. Still I did not want it to take that long but I want to make sure they will come in the same quality as run 1, pressure would not help.

So I thank you for your incredible patience and faith so far.

Last edited:
By now I had only gotten a very small number of run 2 painted and it looks like it will still take a bit longer than I expected to get all final ones. As you know there had been a delay due to a casting mistake before so it is not the painter's fault.

I will of course post again once I know it more concretely and everyone will get their pairs. Originally run 2 was not planned but I listened to you and therefore agreed, not knowing exactly how much time it would take in between other projects. Still I did not want it to take that long but I want to make sure they will come in the same quality as run 1, pressure would not help.

So I thank you for your incredible patience and faith so far.
I thought you said It was shipping out? That's why we all paid shipping.

I did not collect shpping fees from all yet. Still I fully understand you are not happy with this.

My plan was to ship all of run 2 pretty much at the same time but I only just realized this will not work.

I had only requested shipping fees already from a small number of you on run 2 (from everyone who had already sent the balance incl. fees before).

Everyone who has sent the shipping fee will get the shoes first of course but I want to have the full batch on the table before.

I always create the small signature cards with date and number to add as final step when the run is fully completed.

Everyone who did not get a shipping fee pm by now will get it as soon as I have all painted shoes in hand.

It will not take ultra long anymore and as posted above I will also name a concrete date as soon as I know exactly.

Last edited:
I’ve paid everything but it says I’ve only paid deposit. Please update when you get a chance or just let me know what I need to do. Thanks. I know this is a big run

Back