[DoggieDoc] Forrest Gump accessory set and bench: COLLECTING BALANCES

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is lucky No. 1???

Gump box 2.jpg
Gump box 3.jpg

Payment for the remaining balance paid in full. Please confirm.

Thank you Andy. The box is magical. And the accessories are each a work of art.
Congratulations on another masterpiece!

List updated.

Packing material should arrive this week so I will be getting things packed up and moving as fast as I can once I have everything.

Packing everything as fast as I can!

7xJEQ8q.jpg

And here is the before/after shot of the box foam as it arrived, and what was left when I was done getting it into all the boxes!

t01BpK5.jpg
s01xn0L.jpg

I put together a video showcase of the sets as you all will receive them. Enjoy! I will be putting together another video showing how to put everything in the suitcase a well as a few other tips and tricks about the set. I am currently packing everything up and preparing to send everything out. I know it has taken awhile but unfortunately it takes a long time to get the foam in the boxes and lids so everything is well protected. It'll all be worth it in the end I promise!

Hey, everyone, I had planned on shipping out at least 10 packages today but USPS is being difficult and I can't get my payment to go through. SO just hang tight, and apologies for the delay.

Also shipping ended being almost twice as expensive for some international shipments and about $10 more expensive for US shipments. I didn't anticipate this and I don't plan on asking for additional payment as I already quoted what I did.

However for some internatioal shipments I am declaring a value of $200 unless you EXPLICITLY tell me not to. This is the most expensive set I have yet shipped and I want to be covered at least somewhat in case something happens.

Thanks guys, hope to have the USPS issue resolved today.

Back