[DoggieDoc] Forrest Gump accessory set and bench: COLLECTING BALANCES

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
USPS has supposedly fixed my issue so I hope to resume my shipping plans soon. I will try printing labels later tonight!

Just like your work, your communication skills are on point! Amazing job all around my friend.
Thank you!

10 of 40 it the door tomorrow! More being packed up to go soon!

Attachments

• 20180821_202759.jpg
    20180821_202759.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 69
Hey, all! First 10 packages shipped today. Despite USPS fixing the issues I was having there are still some hiccups... for some reason I can't access my tracking numbers right now but as soon as I can I will post them. Sorry for the difficulties but rest assured everything is moving smoothly.

I’m sending you the $10 Doc . I appreciate your hard work and this a masterpiece. You deserve more .
Hey, man, I really appreciate that. Yours is in the first shipment so I think you should be receiving it Friday or Saturday!

It’s the right thing to do (Hint, Hint ) to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Andy how much more was it to ship to me (Toronto) I’ll cover - absolutely no issue with that

Hey, guys... thanks so much for offering. I hope everyone knows my intention when I posted was not to try and get more payment for shipping. I feel it is important that I keep my word on anything I say so when I quoted $20 and $30, and shipping was more, I am the type to figure it's not YOUR fault I under quoted, thus I stated it was not my intention to ask for additional payment.

If anyone feels the need to send additional payment I will not argue with you about that I and I will be truly and sincerely grateful you felt the need to do so. But it was not my intention when I posted and I wanted to make sure you all knew that :).

To James, specifically, I have not yet done your shipping label but when I do I will let you know.

To everyone else as a general announcement, I plan on trying to pack up nearly all the rest of the sets and have them shipped out by NEXT TUESDAY at the latest. We should start seeing a few photos of people in batch one maybe by this weekend, I'm hoping!

Doc you’re such an upstanding part of the community I’m sure people wouldn’t mind. It’s not like your that guy who was doing the Django customs (Pedro I think his name was?) who was shady as F.

The extra you had to put out for the belt buckle + another $400usd out of pocket on shipping seems a bit unfair to you.

So yeah, no worries on my side just pm me to let me know the final amount :)

Doc you’re such an upstanding part of the community I’m sure people wouldn’t mind. It’s not like your that guy who was doing the Django customs (Pedro I think his name was?) who was shady as F.

The extra you had to put out for the belt buckle + another $400usd out of pocket on shipping seems a bit unfair to you.

So yeah, no worries on my side just pm me to let me know the final amount :)
Thanks, man, means a lot :giggle:

34 of 40 packages shipped!

My apologies to the few of you that I did not get out. Some of them are because I needed to confirm addresses, one was an international shipping issue. I will post tracking sometime today and I will try and get the last few out as soon as possible.

Sets still to ship:
T-Squared
Fan
Einur
AKJHunter
Chrisorlo
Pierre Niox

Tracking numbers updated. Sorry for the delay... most of you in the US will be getting yours today.

If you have any shipping issues please let me know. I have already had one package delivered incorrectly due to an error on my part and I am working with the person on that.

If there are any issues my apologies. Shipping is the most frustrating part of any project, in my opinion, especially for overseas shipments. But if you do have ANY problems please let me know. No matter what I will work with you to make sure you get your stuff even if it means remaking something in the case of a lost package.

Back