[DoggieDoc] Forrest Gump accessory set and bench: COLLECTING BALANCES

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipped yesterday:
- T-Squared
- Fan
- Einur
- AJKHunter

Still to ship:
- lt0887
- Pierre Niox

USPS hasn't emailed my tracking numbers yet but when they do I will update.

received my set today. Most parts are really well made but I got some remarks as well unfortunally as you can see in the pics below. Not to mention I had to pay extra 110 USD for customs but that I don't mind as long as everything is fine:
  • shoes were not included (searched the whole box, no where to be found)
  • one of the wooden planks from the bench was laying loose in the box (easy to fix with glue but still at this price..)
  • the casting of the bench itself is also not that clean in my case, at the back some pieces seem to be chipping off.

Attachments

• P80912-174350.jpg
    P80912-174350.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 79
  • P80912-174423.jpg
    P80912-174423.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 81
  • P80912-174148.jpg
    P80912-174148.jpg
    431.4 KB · Views: 89
  • P80912-174303.jpg
    P80912-174303.jpg
    803.2 KB · Views: 84
received my set today. Most parts are really well made but I got some remarks as well unfortunally as you can see in the pics below. Not to mention I had to pay extra 110 USD for customs but that I don't mind as long as everything is fine:
  • shoes were not included (searched the whole box, no where to be found)
  • one of the wooden planks from the bench was laying loose in the box (easy to fix with glue but still at this price..)
  • the casting of the bench itself is also not that clean in my case, at the back some pieces seem to be chipping off.

Hello and thank you for posting. I apologize for the shoes. I checked and rechecked every set but obviously I missed something. I will send you your shoes right away at of course no postage cost to you.

Regarding the bench slat there is not much I can say about that. I used the same method for each bench and hopefully this is just a fluke occurrance, though of course I agree you should not have had to deal with that.

Regarding the bench casting I apologize for your unhappiness with the appearance. All bench supports were cast by Lonnie Hale, whom many of the custom artists use. He does amazing work and I have not had any issues with his casting. I certainly could have cleaned up the flashing better. If there is something you would like me to do to remedy this situation please let me know here or PM me.

I hope you are otherwise happy with your set.

Hello and thank you for posting. I apologize for the shoes. I checked and rechecked every set but obviously I missed something. I will send you your shoes right away at of course no postage cost to you.

Regarding the bench slat there is not much I can say about that. I used the same method for each bench and hopefully this is just a fluke occurrance, though of course I agree you should not have had to deal with that.

Regarding the bench casting I apologize for your unhappiness with the appearance. All bench supports were cast by Lonnie Hale, whom many of the custom artists use. He does amazing work and I have not had any issues with his casting. I certainly could have cleaned up the flashing better. If there is something you would like me to do to remedy this situation please let me know here or PM me.

I hope you are otherwise happy with your set.

PM sent, thanks for looking into it ;)

Recived mine, Thank you for this artistical piece, even an accessories set can be .....
Thank you very much those are very kind words.

Thank you so much for willing to fix this, You're an amazing person/artist!
Absolutely! The only thing that matters is that everyone is satisfied with their sets. I'm doing this for YOU guys not ME, so YOU being satisfied is the whole point :).

Wow, DoggieDoc, this set is just amazing! Glad I got in on your American Psycho set, but bummed I missed out on this one. Curious George book and box of chocolates are my favorites! If you ever do another run, love to get on the list. Museum quality artwork...

Can anyone advise me on how the shoes get attached? This set is amazing!

Ok so here's how I do the shoes. The hole in the shoe is drilled 9mm, which is the exact size for a foot/ankle insert. You'll just need to cannibalize the ankle inserts from a pair of feet, set them into the shoes (they should fit snugly but you can glue them if not). DO NOT try to pound them in like a nail... you will break the edges of the shoes.

Now you can used a normal foot or wrist peg to attach the shoes to the leg.

40862263_271659350116000_1314108921396330496_n.jpg
44129410_1136478933177770_1516217390717730816_n.jpg

Back