Full figure M-M (Maximus-Miniatures Studio) need your Help

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maximus

Just a little freaky
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dear Friends,

Excuse me, that I need to disturb you. I'm sure, you do know about the war, which began in Ukraine exactly a month ago, on February 24, 2022. Unfortunately, I, my studio staff and our families live in one of the regions where active war actions are taking place. *****, our home town is only 100 km from Donetsk, 170 km from Mariupol (that is under a strict blockade since the start of the war) and 60 km from Izyum, Kharkiv region (also surrounded by troops). Our town has already been bombarded by rockets and air raids several times. The warning sirens sound constantly. We have to spend the last week in the shelters, with only short breaks, sometimes less than one hour. Our work in such situation is impossible. And, as a result we have a money problem, our savings go to finish. There is an urgent necessity to evacuate from our home town, we have to take our families to a safer region in western parts of Ukraine.

Dear friends, I will try to send all the work (your orders) we have done when our mail starts working. But at the moment I'm asking for your help.

Dear Friends, if you have the opportunity to support me and the staff of my studio (there are only 3 persons) and our families in such difficult time for us, I would be very grateful to you! Any financial help from you is really valuable for us! Just a some of days ago, PayPal began to work in Ukraine and you can easily and quickly make a transfer.

My Paypal ******* Thank you in advance!

Maxim, studio Maximus-Miniatures.
Ukraine

Edited in 2024.
Deleted personal information.
Once again, everyone who responded with help, with support - Thank you so much, human thank!!!

Last edited:
Hello my friend, I wish you and your family and friends are safe
I have tried to send you something but PayPal won't accept seems like your PayPal account isn't working correctly

This message always pops: "Your account is not supported for this action."

I have tried to send you something but PayPal won't accept seems like your PayPal account isn't working correctly

Same for me.
Я с сам с Казахстана , тоже не могу кинуть перевод на PayPal.

Thanks to those who helped and who succeeded
This is a list not to forget:
1. Star Puffs (SSF)
2. Gidons Grinbergs (FB)
3. Alan Hamby (FB)

Attachments

• E4352C5F-CAD3-4E8F-A083-00E36BB8D725.png
    E4352C5F-CAD3-4E8F-A083-00E36BB8D725.png
    237.3 KB · Views: 29
Perhaps it has something to do with the region from which the payment is being sent(
Payments from America and Latvia have been processed
Sorry for it, if there will be any changes, I will try again.

Dear Friends, thank you all so much for your support and help!

I checked my account - but there are no notifications.

At the moment, help came from three friends from different countries.
Perhaps there is some kind of limitation, but the system does not report it. Might need to try later.

Thanks again to all of you!

Attachments

• pp01.png
    pp01.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 32
  • pp02.png
    pp02.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 32
Ukraine has several regions on the US State Department’s list of sanctioned countries (OFAC). I know it takes significant documentation to do wire transfers into these areas because all monetary transactions must be fully documented. This is a US wide restriction that is monitored by OFAC, so I assume paypal may have just shut down transfers there, rather than potentially run afoul of the US Treasury.

It is also possible that the bank linked to your paypal account is refusing the transaction. Ultimately, they are the sending bank and must deal with OFAC, as well (assuming they are in the US).

As an example, I was able to find this:

AB844AFD-B22F-489B-8DE1-FEA364D1EFB7.png

People sending funds outside the US may have better luck, depending on the laws of their respective country.

It’s a shame that it’s so hard to simply send money where it’s needed.

Guys, yesterday I made mistake at first-I sent it to Maksim, not maxim and payment wasn't successful. But l changed to maXim and it was OK.

Dear Friends,

Excuse me, that I need to disturb you. I'm sure, you do know about the war, which began in Ukraine exactly a month ago, on February 24, 2022. Unfortunately, I, my studio staff and our families live in one of the regions where active war actions are taking place. Kramatorsk, our home town is only 100 km from Donetsk, 170 km from Mariupol (that is under a strict blockade since the start of the war) and 60 km from Izyum, Kharkiv region (also surrounded by troops). Our town has already been bombarded by rockets and air raids several times. The warning sirens sound constantly. We have to spend the last week in the shelters, with only short breaks, sometimes less than one hour. Our work in such situation is impossible. And, as a result we have a money problem, our savings go to finish. There is an urgent necessity to evacuate from our home town, we have to take our families to a safer region in western parts of Ukraine.

Dear friends, I will try to send all the work (your orders) we have done when our mail starts working. But at the moment I'm asking for your help.

Dear Friends, if you have the opportunity to support me and the staff of my studio (there are only 3 persons) and our families in such difficult time for us, I would be very grateful to you! Any financial help from you is really valuable for us! Just a some of days ago, PayPal began to work in Ukraine and you can easily and quickly make a transfer.

My Paypal [email protected]. Thank you in advance!

Maxim, studio Maximus-Miniatures.
Kramatorsk, Donetsk region, Ukraine

I just tried to send you an amount a minute ago and got an error message. The payment was booked though, currently with the remark "pending". I hope it gets through to you and will check again.

I wish you, your family and your colleagues a safe exit from this terrible misery.

I seen the other day PayPal is cut off from Russia

Dear Friends, thank you all so much againe for your support and help!

I do not know why your helps does not pass, I checked my account againe - but there are no notifications.

But despite this, help continues to come from you.

Thanks again to all of you!

PS Sorry for asking for help(

If it helps, I sent my payment as sending to a friend directly from my bank account, I did not use a credit card to make the payment. I don't know if that will help them to go through or not but that's what I did.

Thanks to those who helped and who succeeded
This is a list not to forget:
1. Star Puffs (SSF)
2. Gidons Grinbergs (FB)
3. Alan Hamby (FB)

Thanks again from Maxim for your help!

4 - Eric Cochran
5 - Gerardo Cardenas
6 - Alliga
7- 嘉仁 枝村 "From Yoshihito(嘉仁)"
8 - Gerardo Cardenas from “gcard76”

Back