Michael Biehn Reese/Hicks, By Sculptor

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok i will confirm tomorrow when i make the payment , again thanks for the fast reply

Last edited:
I thought I posted this here before. Guess I did not....

f8e02cd421fefe48e7d63c8fb338b975.jpg

ca3f78d02473f17c3f04f7bb01ec10e7.jpg

8c8cf41c1bf019439a6f6d934bab6653.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Looking great !!! Hope to see him soon in his armour!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

it would be awesome if we could get someone to make the future kyle reese outfit to go with this sculpt!!!

Why not just get the Hot Toys figure? It still comes up on ebay quite often and at a decent price. You could never get someone to do that outfit with all the gear and everything for anywhere near what you would pay for a full HT figure.

Why not just get the Hot Toys figure? It still comes up on ebay quite often and at a decent price. You could never get someone to do that outfit with all the gear and everything for anywhere near what you would pay for a full HT figure.

True! Also the figure seems to have dropped a bit in price. Used to go for $300+, but now he seems to go for around $250ish when he's up.
And if you want the 1984outfit that's available too at a great price. So, we have all we need now :)

The last boxed figure sold for $140 on ebay. Of course, the ones up for sale right now want an arm and a leg. Just be patient though.

Back