Michael Biehn Reese/Hicks, By Sculptor

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will have to adapt the head a bit to the neck but likeness looks spot on.

image9.jpeg

image10.jpeg

Looks so great. Rocco did such a nice job capturing the likeness. Even though I knew I wasn't going to get a Hicks sculpt, I'm glad I suggested it to Rocco in the beginning when I started the Reese thread. I can't believe someone in one of the other threads said the Reese sculpt looks nothing like him.

Looks so great. Rocco did such a nice job capturing the likeness. Even though I knew I wasn't going to get a Hicks sculpt, I'm glad I suggested it to Rocco in the beginning when I started the Reese thread. I can't believe someone in one of the other threads said the Reese sculpt looks nothing like him.

Yes, but we all know that it very much does look like Reese. ...But it's way cheaper to think what you have is better ;-)

That looks great. I have a few questions though! Which body did you use? Does the helmet fit? And who made your name plate on the stand?

Thanks.

I used and original ttm19 body.
Yes, helmet fits better than other heads, you can leave or take the inner cover to adapt it and fit better.
The nameplate was made by Samuel Bodart, but he is not making them anymore. I am looking for someone else to make one for my Hudson figure.

In his defence I don't think Sidious has either sculpt so cheapness doesn't come into it.

Just kidding... More teasing P. because he has so many Reese's he would need to change the head of. Personally I would look favorable on the ones I had in that situation. But honestly, whatever makes you happy and people look at different aspects of a sculpt and find different things important. But, that said I really don't see a reason to criticize the Rocco sculpt for lack of likeness. But again, that's just my opinion based on having both heads painted. Whatever makes you happ!y and I was seriously just kidding - that's why I had the ;-) at the end.

Last edited:
I really thought this was a night and day scenario moreso than a ''night and dusk'' so I'm as surprised as you guys at...well, any difference of opinion.

Last edited:
Thanks.

I used and original ttm19 body.
Yes, helmet fits better than other heads, you can leave or take the inner cover to adapt it and fit better.
The nameplate was made by Samuel Bodart, but he is not making them anymore. I am looking for someone else to make one for my Hudson figure.

Thats great, thank for the info!

With the inner piece on or without it they look almost the same to me. I will mod the inner part that holds the head taking the part between it and the top of the helmet to avoid scratching the paint and replace it with some kind of cloth material.

Second pic without inner part is correct, I tilted the helmet a bit back althought it looks like its higher on his head

Thats great, thank for the info!

image11.jpeg

WITH INNER PART PUSHED HARD INTO THE HEAD

image5.jpeg

WITHOUT INNER PART

image12.jpeg

Last edited:
Money sent. Please confirm.
The head I'll get will be rid of bubbles, imperfections, etc? Is it somehow primed for painting?
Can anybody recommend me a good painter in Spain?
Thanks,
m.

Back