Michael Biehn Reese/Hicks, By Sculptor

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think if yur going the headset route you might have to customize the head yourself :)
Planning on doing the same, if i pull the trigger.

Just one thing, I am twice in the Hicks list. Delete one of them please[emoji28]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Have the prints already been completed for Reece? I'm worried the hair on the sides is still too long? I'm looking into picking up a HT Hicks right now. It still will need some aftermarket modding. HT quality has gotten so much better. Would be great to see more new heads for the Aliens Space Marines -- Hicks, Hudson, Apone, Vasquez, Drake and maybe a Frost head since it's an easy bash. Bishop and Newt would be cool as well.

Also this thread has me thinking how cool it would be to get some members of the Predator Commando Team -- Dillon, Blain, Mac, Billy (new head).

Would be great to see more new heads for the Aliens Space Marines - Hicks, Hudson, Apone, Vasquez, Drake and maybe a Frost head since it's an easy bash. Bishop and Newt would be cool as well.

Would be keen on head sculpts for the other USCM marines too. Frost is a good start :)
Maybe if Sculptor's up for it, an interest thread could be created?

Annnd if this ancient thread is anything to go by, there looks to be [/have been] lots of interest for a Gorman head too (speaking as one of the paid-up guys from that regrettable thread, it would be cool to finally complete my Gorman kitbash).

Would be great to see more new heads for the Aliens Space Marines -- Hicks, Hudson, Apone, Vasquez, Drake and maybe a Frost head since it's an easy bash. Bishop and Newt would be cool as well.

Also this thread has me thinking how cool it would be to get some members of the Predator Commando Team -- Dillon, Blain, Mac, Billy (new head).

I'd be in for all! Colonial Marines and Predator Soldiers are projects that I have in mind for years, but there are few options for sculpts of these characters... this Hicks is by far the best, so the rest should follow the same path!

Rocco. Remember to put here Hicks neckless to be sent with Mad Max battle damaged. Thanks

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Any printed results yet we could see pics of? I'm hinging on that to make a buying decision.

Thanks,
m.

Back