TonyMeis Custom

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony -check out the changes I did on the Armored batman to give it a much better articulation on the shoulders. I think you will like it and should be easy-peasy for you. Page 277, sorry for the blurry photos.

Also, check out the BVS superman page 435. I put on a magnet at the back of the figure that you can't even notice. Really great to get rid of the clasp around the torso for some poses. That change was super easy.

Tony -check out the changes I did on the Armored batman to give it a much better articulation on the shoulders. I think you will like it and should be easy-peasy for you. Page 277, sorry for the blurry photos.

Also, check out the BVS superman page 435. I put on a magnet at the back of the figure that you can't even notice. Really great to get rid of the clasp around the torso for some poses. That change was super easy.

Thanks, but I have done my long ago.....

BVSBAT 1027161.jpg

Amazing. I went on your FB Tony but cannot find any details for a possible order?

Please can you let me know, would love a full 'death of the joker' figure if available. Thanks.

Amazing. I went on your FB Tony but cannot find any details for a possible order?

Please can you let me know, would love a full 'death of the joker' figure if available. Thanks.

Send him a personal message on Facebook. Facebook tells you when you have a message and the response will be quick. It is a pain in the neck to talk to someone on this forum.

Back