Full figure 【NightT47】Mathilda

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, NightT47! Thank you very much for your re-project of "MATHILDA"
and I'm interested in Robbie's accessories and new MATHILDA headsculpt.:love:
Add me please in these list!;)(y)

Thanks again and Best Regards.

Planning make the run as 50sets because of some people ask to join today....... so the price will be reduce 40usd per set
If we can get 7 people more before balance deadline, I will refund 40usd per set to balance paid members
wait list:
1.Elgreco
2.chilipep66
3.<BEASTMASTER>
4.t.m.park
5.take9
6.Camus.C

Last edited:
Planning make the run as 50sets because of some people ask to join today....... so the price will be reduce 40usd per set
If we can get 7 people more before balance deadline, I will refund 40usd per set to balance paid members
wait list:
1.Elgreco
2.chilipep66
3.<BEASTMASTER>
4.t.m.park
I just sent you a pm. The price is ok for me now. Put me on the waiting list please.

Hi NighT47, are we paying the full balance now if on the waitlist? I wasn't sure if you meant we can only pay if you can get one more interest? Maybe I read that wrong?

So what you're saying is if we don't get one more interest then the whole project loses $1720? Would it work out best if each paying member contribute to the extra set and then one of us can be entrusted to hold it and sell it on later then distribute the money back to everyone and take a cut or something for their trouble? That way the price works out $408 per person if I've calculated that right?

Last edited:
Hi NighT47, are we paying the full balance now if on the waitlist? I wasn't sure if you meant we can only pay if you can get one more interest? Maybe I read that wrong?

So what you're saying is if we don't get one more interest then the whole project loses $1720? Would it work out best if each paying member contribute to the extra set and then one of us can be entrusted to hold it and sell it on later then distribute the money back to everyone and take a cut or something for their trouble? That way the price works out $408 per person if I've calculated that right?

Hi, yes the list just reaching 50sets so the final price will be 400usd per set if get 50 payments, but there still some members didnt send their balance so I prefer refund the discoount one by one after alll members paid.

Now wait list can send full payments as 400usd as gift or 421usd as goods& service

Back