Full figure 【NightT47】Mathilda

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are people wanting? I have made the glasses, necklace and lunch box with the gun and accessories. Are people still wanting them?
The glasses will be $75-$100 depending on the quantity.
Necklace is $45-$65 depending on quantity.
I'm not sure on the lunch box because prices have risen since the first prototype.

What are people wanting? I have made the glasses, necklace and lunch box with the gun and accessories. Are people still wanting them?
I'm not sure on the lunch box because prices have risen since the first prototype.
I am interested to getting all accessories if possible

I’m interested in all set of accessories

I’m just interested in the necklace.

Hi Robbie !
I'm interested in all set of accessaries you make.
Looking forward to good news.
Thanks and Best.

I want to purchase 2 sets of all your accessories for Mathilda Robbie.
Will you also be making her milk carton, milk glass, cigarettes. I would love the lunchbox with gun included.
So very much looking forward to them.

Hi NightT47!
What body is target of this outfits.
I want go with seamless body.

and....anyone know the best seamless body for mathilda?
If you know, tell me please.;)

Thanks and Best.

I don’t want to speak
For night47, but that asshole John Moore originally selected the star ace Emma Watson child body for this and yunsil tailored it to that.

There are no child seamless body options... I’ve seen some that attach sawed off ada Wong legs to a child body.
This is what I will he doing and I will be using Arya Stark for mine

I don’t want to speak
For night47, but that asshole John Moore originally selected the star ace Emma Watson child body for this and yunsil tailored it to that.

There are no child seamless body options... I’ve seen some that attach sawed off ada Wong legs to a child body.
This is what I will he doing and I will be using Arya Stark for mine

Thanks for your kind message.
and..What do you think about [1/6 POPTOYS 92005/92006 XING Series Modified Version Super flexible female body] ?

Thanks for your kind message.
and..What do you think about [1/6 POPTOYS 92005/92006 XING Series Modified Version Super flexible female body] ?

I think that those bodies are the height of an adult woman but their legs are clones of the hot toys ada Wong legs so they would probably work if you wanted to take the method where you chopped them down and affixed them to a child body.

I have not done that to the body myself yet when info I will post a tutorial

Back