Full figure 【NightT47】Mathilda

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would prefer a head to fit the glasses to when its ready. I also would request that the head be designed to except glasses. If the hair is sculpted, then there needs to be holes in it so the arms can insert in. If the hair is rooted, there is more flexibility. Is there an estimate on time for the clothing being done?
There was mention of milk and glass. What about this glass instead of the steep side one that came with Enterbay? Its more unique.
leon-1994-natalie-portman-pic-5.jpg

Hello NightT47 !

robbiethepainter ( accessories ) + BEASTMASTER ( head sculpt ) + Yunsil ( outfits )........
Very very beautiful creator are assembled in this MATHILDA project.:love:
Thanks for your this project.

and another important point is target body.......
What body is best for this MATHILDA
again....I hope the body have seamless neck and arms and legs.
What do you think?

Hey folks, sorry forgot to post some screenshots, been super busy. She's pretty much done now. There will be a bald version for rooting with the option to include the separate hair. The fringe is very thin in the movie so for accuracy it will be separate and probably 3d printed. This gives the option to root the fringe alongside the sculpted hair. Still not sure whether to leave the mouth slightly open or close it. Maybe can do a vote on this.

Robbie, I can look into the holes for the glasses, though I doubt holes that small and deep would cast and would probably need drilling in. They would need to be very discreet.

I've sculpted the jacket as a reference to the ideal head size. I'm thinking of waiting to get the costume in hand to get the most accurate head size as possible. Interest thread coming soon.

matilda.jpg

Back