Full figure 【NightT47】Mathilda

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey folks, sorry forgot to post some screenshots, been super busy. She's pretty much done now. There will be a bald version for rooting with the option to include the separate hair. The fringe is very thin in the movie so for accuracy it will be separate and probably 3d printed. This gives the option to root the fringe alongside the sculpted hair. Still not sure whether to leave the mouth slightly open or close it. Maybe can do a vote on this.

Robbie, I can look into the holes for the glasses, though I doubt holes that small and deep would cast and would probably need drilling in. They would need to be very discreet.

I've sculpted the jacket as a reference to the ideal head size. I'm thinking of waiting to get the costume in hand to get the most accurate head size as possible. Interest thread coming soon.

View attachment 429076

Yeah casting the holes can be tough. I think the wire Im using is around .020" so the holes are tiny. I would suggest making a slight dent in the hair so after casting they can be drilled in the correct place. I will say that unless the sculpt is designed to except glasses, I wont make them. I have been stuck with solving the problem with other projects and making glasses fit a head that they are not designed for is too much work. Someone will also need to send me a head to fit the glasses to. I will return it.

I would prefer a head to fit the glasses to when its ready. I also would request that the head be designed to except glasses. If the hair is sculpted, then there needs to be holes in it so the arms can insert in. If the hair is rooted, there is more flexibility. Is there an estimate on time for the clothing being done?
There was mention of milk and glass. What about this glass instead of the steep side one that came with Enterbay? Its more unique. View attachment 428916
Robbie, I actually did this glass for Bruisermoore back before he disappeared. Im pretty sure I still have the 3D file for it if you want it.

Robbie, I actually did this glass for Bruisermoore back before he disappeared. Im pretty sure I still have the 3D file for it if you want it.
That's awesome of you but I end up adjusting so much of my files to get them to work on my printer that it's best if I keep it in my native software. It's a pretty simple object and shouldn't take too long to make. But thanks for the offer. ✌?

That's awesome of you but I end up adjusting so much of my files to get them to work on my printer that it's best if I keep it in my native software. It's a pretty simple object and shouldn't take too long to make. But thanks for the offer. ✌?
No problem! One of those maddening things because I made a full set of the glasses and they just disappeared along with Bruisermoore. Look forward to seeing your stuff.

looking for costume spot. Msg me
Good price i can give you. Alipay or paypal

quick question, did Robbie take deposits for the accessories on the previous run? I have it marked that I paid a deposit but can't recall or find the previous thread noting this....can someone else confirm this?

quick question, did Robbie take deposits for the accessories on the previous run? I have it marked that I paid a deposit but can't recall or find the previous thread noting this....can someone else confirm this?
I never took deposits. I never actually completed the prototypes becuase it was about the time everything fell apart.

Back