Full figure 【NightT47】Mathilda

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robbie may will take payment for this project directly because of he already made the prototype
So I think I dont need to make a interested list, once he start taking deposit or full payment, I will make a paid list for it

Robbie may will take payment for this project directly because of he already made the prototype
So I think I dont need to make a interested list, once he start taking deposit or full payment, I will make a paid list for it
Hello ~
Any news and Any update ?
Looking forward to this beautiful set!
Thanks and Best.

can we actually get an update from Night? i don't know exactly where this is at with Yunsil but i don't see it in her list so this is causing me to be a little worried....again...

you can translate on insta what she said, it's not a perfect translation but I basically understood it as she made us a hat as consolation for all of us poor bastards like myself who fully paid the this thing twice. She showed the sample in the bag and said it would be in our hands soon

Back