Full figure 【NightT47】Mathilda

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thANKS MAN...can't wait to get this one...and now onto the unpleasurable task of looking for a yunsil Leon set...:-(

long time no updated
During these days I builded a body for Mathilda, after testing and testing, it will fit Yunsil suit prefectly

Also this body will fit for Robbie's accessories and many headsculpt
one body, 4 repalce arms, pair boots for option
I will start ship suit and open order for body and accessories set soon, you can combine all items for once shipping if you want

Thank you

1622349654348.png

1622349592767.png

HI NightT47! Very very beautiful plan of Mathilda body!! :love: Thank you, very much!!!!!
I'm very interested!!!!
Please count me in this Mathilda body and accessories set !!!!! ;)(y)

Thanks again and Best Regards.

long time no updated
During these days I builded a body for Mathilda, after testing and testing, it will fit Yunsil suit prefectly

I will start ship suit and open order for body and accessories set soon, you can combine all items for once shipping if you want

Thank you

View attachment 434063
View attachment 434062
Can I make a reservation now?
long time no updated

Thank you

View attachment 434063
View attachment 434062
I am interested in Matilda's body accessories and costumes. Can I make a reservation now?

That Matilda body looks incredible Night! It really enhances the Yunsil outfit. Please put me down for the body and accessories too. Thanks.

Hey guys, in case you dont now, Night opened pre orders for the body on his instagram account

Here is the info of Custom body:

The body is design as accurate 1/6 size of young Natalie Portman in the 《The professional Leon》.

After testing ,it will fit the outfit by Toribox ,headsculpt by BeastMaster (also most other headsculpts)and accessories set by Robbie Jones.

There are 7 pieces sculpts of the body set(skin color ubpainted):

*Body x1

*Legs x2

*Relax arms x2

*Replace arms x2(for flower pot and pistol by Robbie Jones)

Price:450usd+shipping+fee

Painted prototype will be post around Aug. You can chose add paint that time.

For additional sculpts:

*Boots(unpainted & painted)

Price:90usd & 150usd

*Flower Pot(painted with moveable flowers)

Price: 150usd

The price will drop by sets (included unpaint body+painted shoes):
25-29 sets:450usd+150usd
30-39sets:420usd+140usd
40-49sets:390usd+130usd
50sets:370usd+120usd

For addtion flower pot(painted):+150usd

For paid members, I will refund the differential in the end.

Release date: Around Sep

Payment:

To paypal :[email protected] ,pls add 5% paypal fee or send payment as Gift ,pls remark order items and your ID,shipping cost will be ask before released.

Back