1/6 Joker Jail Cell Diorama-- PICTURE UPDATE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mudblood

Super Freak
Reaction score
We're working on a full 1/6 model of the Joker's iconic Jail Cell from TDK! It'll be made completely movie accurate with metal bars and wooden floor, bench and many other details.

I will be building of most of the diorama, you can see some of my previous works here if you like. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?144651

You may know Fan already, he built the 1/6 Bat-Bunker diorama and I'm happy to have him aboard for absolutely accurate specs and some detail parts of these dioramas.

We will accept a small number of commissions. Please be aware that the entire Cell Diorama will be a pretty large, complex, and time intensive thing to build, so it will be in the range of $1,000. We also plan to make partial versions of it to fit inside Detolfs and basic versions with the bench, part of the rear wall, and floor (think DX11 background). These will also be accurate of course, but much more affordable.

For those wanting the full diorama, a $200 deposit is asked for material and securing your order. Your money will be refunded if problems arise in production.

So there will be the following versions:

- Full Diorama - approx. $1,000
- Detolf Diorama - approx. $420
- Basic Diorama - approx. $160

Let me know if you're interested.

Interest list:

1. TheOwl- Detolf version
2. Menoseloso- Detolf version
3. Stealth V3teran- Detolf version
4. Fan
5. Takeshi- Basic version
7. Azslogan- Detolf version
8. Ricardobsn- Basic version
9. SheSaMona- Full version
10. Supermasterhulk- Basic version

Attachments

• dd4def1e2fa9bdde011be541b32da7c5.jpg
    dd4def1e2fa9bdde011be541b32da7c5.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 383
  • 7566e3612d6b3ef68215457b365eb9f4.jpg
    7566e3612d6b3ef68215457b365eb9f4.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Joker Jail Cell Diorama

Definitely interested in the 16" wide one! Will you be making the cell bench or will it just be the floor and bars?

Cell bench would be included too! I've looking for reference pictures and it looks simple.

I added both you guys to the interest list! I should have a prototype in the next week or two. The hardest part is the math that goes into it.

Do you have any idea in how much aprox ll be?

Do you have any idea in how much aprox ll be?

I can give you an idea after I make the proto. I need to figure out cost of materials and hours it takes to build. However, the more people wanting one will lower the cost because it spreads the material costs out better.

I'm interested! but depends on the price before final decision, still can add me in?

I'm interested! but depends on the price before final decision, still can add me in?

Of course! Strictly an interest thread until I can show a proto and figure out a cost. Bigger dios will be more, detolf dio less.

Of course! Strictly an interest thread until I can show a proto and figure out a cost. Bigger dios will be more, detolf dio less.

Thanks! will wait for that!:rotfl

I am in, depending final price including shipping cost to Brazil

I am in, depending final price including shipping cost to Brazil

Added everyone with interest just in case. I do know anything over 4 pounds shipped internationally gets upgraded to priority, which could end up being $50 to ship. The guillotine on the 1st page was $50 to ship to Belgium. We can discuss shipping when the time comes. :)

The first one to tell me the inner dimensions (inches preferred) of a detolf shelf gets some sort of discount on final price. :wave
I don't own a detolf and I can't seem to find the specs anywhere besides the outer dimensions.

On another note, I think I will be offering a 22" wide dio and a detolf sized dio. If you want it to be cut thinner once production starts, that is fine too. LxWxH on the larger ones will be announced as the proto gets made.

The first one to tell me the inner dimensions (inches preferred) of a detolf shelf gets some sort of discount on final price. :wave
I don't own a detolf and I can't seem to find the specs anywhere besides the outer dimensions.

On another note, I think I will be offering a 22" wide dio and a detolf sized dio. If you want it to be cut thinner once production starts, that is fine too. LxWxH on the larger ones will be announced as the proto gets made.

Sending you a pm. :wink1:

Last edited:
Back