1/6 Joker Jail Cell Diorama-- PICTURE UPDATE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Joker Jail Cell Diorama-- UPDATE

So sorry for not putting you down earlier. I was on my iPhone and editing posts is a hassle on there. Got you down now!

is ok!:) thanks again and look forward to see the prototype! (whatever which version will be made at last:) )

Probably the detolf version will be first (after final specs are figured out). I don't know if anyone will want the full size like Fan's Bat-Bunker.

Sorry but I have to sit this out, I'm sure its going to be awesome just can't afford it right now, good luck!

No problem! These might not be ready for a month or more, so maybe you'll be able to swing it then. :hi5:

And again, no money is due right now.

I think i'm leaning towards the Detolf version right now. But, I would love to see the prototype(s) if possible before making my final decision. :)

I think i'm leaning towards the Detolf version right now. But, I would love to see the prototype(s) if possible before making my final decision. :)

That's no problem at all! Fan is working on exact measurements, backdrop, and other key parts to making this work. I'll be handling construction and shipping. No one has to commit or send money until we have a proto set up. :)

put me off, I don't have the funds, I would have chosen the full version!

About to finish the detailed 1/6 floor specs for this, will send them over after final checks. Can't wait to see these made with your woodwork skills friend! :yess: These models will be epic!

EDIT: Final specs for the floor with all details sent.

To everybody interested in the full version: The base / floor will probably measure a little more than 32 x 24 Inch (final specs depend on how much floor Mudblood will add around the walls).

Every detail is accurately scaled, even the cuts between separated planks will be at the correct positions. This will also be the case for the smaller versions, they will be made like a part cut out of a full jail cell.

Hey guys, just a little update for everyone. The floor is going smoothly, I've just had a lot to do outside of woodwork and a few projects have been put on the backburner. I'm only 22, so I have work, preparing for college next month, and trying to have personal time along with working on the diorama for you guys. Fan and I are both swamped but I will have results for you guys soon.

I apologize for the delay, but as you all know, life can get busy and this hobby sometimes has to be set aside to get things straightened out. I would love to do this full time, but for now, I have to work on this in my spare time.

Speak of the Devil, and he shall appear.
Decided to get it done today. Before today, I really had only cut most of the planks out and squared off the edges to ensure fit. Today, I cut the rest of the planks and cut the base to glue the planks on. I didn't realize how massive the full size was until now. It's about 24"x32".
These planks aren't glued yet so they aren't fit as tight as the final proto will be. I made a mock-up bench that is entirely too small, but I'm sure you all will get the idea.

Any news on the project? Its been quite some time since the last update. :(

No, I actually need to get in touch with Fan about it. I've been working on some Bill the Butcher bases and I've been super busy with the semester starting. I think after I do a small run of those, I can go back to the jail cell.
The butcher bases are much less time consuming and more cost effective. Don't give up hope yet!

Back