1/6 Joker Jail Cell Diorama-- PICTURE UPDATE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Joker Jail Cell Diorama

My vote would go to the more accurate one. But, it really comes down to the difference between the two versions. If the less detailed one still looks very accurate to the scene, it would be much more cost effective to go that route because you'll spend less time working on a single diorama...Whichever way you decide to go i'm looking forward to seeing the prototype!

From my experience wanting to achieve perfection of course also leads to a much higher amount of work already for the concept before you even grab the first tool.
So it can mean that in the end 80% of the work invested are for the 20% more accuracy to achieve something that's pretty much perfect. Hope that makes sense.

Imo it can be worth it as that's what makes people ask if it's a screen grab or a collectible picture in the end. :wink1:

Last edited:

As you guys might have been able to guess, Fan is my collaborator on this project. :)

Everything he said is what we have been discussing for a couple weeks. I would say that the less detailed/accurate dio would be of a generic jail cell that looks like the one in The Dark Knight, while the more expensive one would be a scaled down replica of the cell. I hope that helps to clarify things.

I appreciate your input Owl! Hopefully we get a few more guys to chime in before production fully starts. Proto is still under construction.

I think it boils down to how much the difference is gonna be and the cost difference before anyone could make up their mind, though I'm not trying to speak for everyone's behalf here. :lol

No, you're definitely right on that part. The only thing is it could be a lot of work for nothing if the more affordable one is chosen. I just want to say again that the cheaper one won't be wrong or inaccurate. It'll just be more cost effective to do a generic jail cell that looks like the one in TDK.

It's hard for me to vote at this stage, I definitely want the most accurate one but it also depends on how expensive it is, cos I don't have the idea of those price range.

if the price is out of my budget, I have to choose the other one...:wink1:

Here's a picture of what the floor will look like. This isn't for the jail cell, but the idea is the same. Cell will have horizontal floors that will look dirty.

Please refer to Post #1 to new pricing and sizing options. Thanks! :wave

What would the exact measurements be on the detolf sized diorama?...I don't actually own a detolf so I just want to figure out if my shelf will be deep enough. :wink1:

A detolf is 11" deep. If your shelf isn't deep enough, I can make it a bit more shallow to accommodate your needs. :)

I extend that offer to everyone else as well. I can add or take off a couple inches without too much hassle. Fan has told me that the exact measurements are 14.96" x 11.14".

Everyone check their inboxes or please post here with orders/suggests/complaints. :lol
No money is due right now in case anyone was worried.

I believe i prefer the small one, if it isnt too small

I prefer the small size , thanks!

Re: 1/6 Joker Jail Cell Diorama-- UPDATE

I prefer basic version, thanks!

Back