1/6 Joker Jail Cell Diorama-- PICTURE UPDATE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
count me out. im getting out of this hobby.:(
Its a shame that you're quitting collecting, but, I can understand why. Unfortunately, this hobby just keeps getting more and more expensive by the day. I would also like to be removed from the list. I'm sure the completed diorama will be beautiful, but, I feel that when the time comes to start collecting payments for this project my money will be tied up in other things. :( I'm still looking forward to seeing the finished product though.

count me out. im getting out of this hobby.:(

Sorry to hear that! I'm getting priced out as well.

Its a shame that you're quitting collecting, but, I can understand why. Unfortunately, this hobby just keeps getting more and more expensive by the day. I would also like to be removed from the list. I'm sure the completed diorama will be beautiful, but, I feel that when the time comes to start collecting payments for this project my money will be tied up in other things. :( I'm still looking forward to seeing the finished product though.

It's all good! When this project gets completed and you want it I might do a payment plan type thing.
Amazing project!
I cant afford such luxury right now, but Id be keeping an eye :rock

It might be another month or more before things get back on track. I have several smaller projects I need I get done first.

HI Mudblood. I am interested in seeing a detolf demo for this. You do amazing work.

Back