1/6 retro bar stool

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nrcheever

Reaction score
I spent the past year trying to find a bar stool to go along with my arcade scene. No one makes them! So I shared a 3D model to an Etsy mate to 3D print and assemble it for around $95. He did a fantastic job! The red top is soft and has a leather touch. The base is plastic not metal so it's fairly light while still being sturdy. I'm thinking of getting another one since it could be years until some company gets smart and mass produces something like this.

See the photos at full resolution for details. 3D printed plastic, polyester wadding, and soft fake leather top. It's 5 inches tall (12.68 cm)

20220421_123041.jpg
under stool.jpg

Tyler with Stool.jpg

Stool_3D.jpg

He's in France so I'm simply being the happy fan sharing the suggestion here.

• If there's interest in doing at least 10, he'll do a lower group cost at 76 Euros (around $80) fully assembled.
• Alternatively he'd offer it unassembled, unsanded, unpainted with the faux leather materials at 46 Euros (around $48).
• Shipping is on top of that, which can vary between $9-30 depending on personal quantity. The assumption is these are shipped to the US so a different destination could vary the shipping costs naturally.

He's also interested in doing a variant with a hard "metal" top side:

bar stool alt2.jpg

Alternatively, you can go directly to him if you want something unique without group interest: Etsy Cherry Maou

*If I've presented something that goes against rules, let me know and I'll update the description.

Last edited:
List of interest so far...

Bill P.
Dan M.
Michael C.
Mark T.
Rob N.
Adam K.
James F.
Bill P.
Alyssa K.
Andy K.