Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but, I don't have clothes now, so I putted this on a naked torso.
I'm playing only this jacket without getting bored whole day.
I rubbed mink oil so, the color is darker.
Looks stellar brother!, wow mink oil can make the leather darker, is it permanent?

Guys, glad to see so many happy endings and much love for Indy.

@jagzz Hang in there brother. I know this one had a lot of ups and also downs but again glad to see you see this all the way through as I have been watching from a distance!

Last edited:
Guys, glad to see so many happy endings and much love for Indy.

@jagzz Hang in there brother. I know this one had a lot of ups and also downs but again glad to see you see this all the way through as I have been watching from a distance!
Thanks, man, it really is a challenging run.
A lot to take from the experience here, and I wouldn't trade it for anything :)

Decided to let go this amazing figure (not including the buffy sculpt~), feel free to let me know if you are interested. You may refer to the following post for the specifications.

338446803_745992043638416_6326679611945572930_n.jpg

https://customonesixth.com/threads/indiana-jones-set-yunsil-jagzz-jacket.194895/

Last edited:
Hi,

I have one extra jacket from the last batch for $700 shipped + fees, let me know if anyone wants it. 🙏🏻

The back side is intended to have a shorter material, we discuss this way back.. and sorry there will be no more revision or fixing. The tailor already doing the best that he can.. hope you guys understand on this.

I think if we want to have 100% perfect jacket we can’t, it’s still a 1/6 figure so please understand.

View attachment 440411

Back then we aim to get this shape.
That's a photo of my Tony Nowak Raiders Hero jacket exact copy. The back is supposed to be shorter than the front.

Back