*Collecting Deposits* Iris Indiana Jones Tuxedo Shanghai/Temple of Doom

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to know! I reached out to Iris for info about the deposit to get this moving. We just have enough so hopefully everyone comes through. This Indy will really pop on the shelf!
Sounds great and thanks for the update. I completely agree with you and hope this will end up happening!

Just checking, will we definitely be getting the Inigo sculpt with this? As well as the accessories?

I wouldn’t think for the price quoted on the suit. The sculpt and accessories are available to us but for additional funds over the price of the clothing set… just my thoughts..
That makes sense, just want to make sure Inigo is going ahead with the sculpt as I don't have any other Indy headsculpts to go with this suit

That makes sense, just want to make sure Inigo is going ahead with the sculpt as I don't have any other Indy headsculpts to go with this suit
I'll check in with Inigo again but for now I can only relay what he told me at the time, which was that he hopes to release it but that it was still a work in progress.

That said, Inigo has been one of the top Ford sculptors in this hobby for a number of years now, producing 4 different hatted Indy sculpts already and has already done an older haired Indy sculpt too, which is due for an upgrade to align with his latest Ford's IMO.

He's also done two Han Solo sculpts over that time and a Deckard. So I have faith that he will indeed see this one through when he feels it's ready.

interested in suit

Been working on a sculpt for it

Attachments

• dr jones (2).jpg
    dr jones (2).jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 30
Back