*Collecting Deposits* Iris Indiana Jones Tuxedo Shanghai/Temple of Doom

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, folks, heard back from Iris and we can move ahead. Payment details are now up on the first page for the deposit. These are non-refundable unless we don't reach the 15 needed (in which case they will be refunded and the project will be canceled).

Let's get the ball rolling here!

Okay, folks, heard back from Iris and we can move ahead. Payment details are now up on the first page for the deposit. These are non-refundable unless we don't reach the 15 needed (in which case they will be refunded and the project will be canceled).

Let's get the ball rolling here!
Payment sent.

I am devastated to say this but my wallet is going dry due to all the recent payments and pre-orders so will have to let this one go. Hope it does not affect the run. My apology.

Inigo posted another WIP pic of his work on the sculpt. Let's make this run happen!
BD6E536D-C6CC-40CB-872E-BC7FB8A4EA62.jpeg

Is it going to be the same suit as Spectre plus the vest?

Very similar outfits but there's a few subtle differences we'll be looking to get with this outfit. The shirt is pretty different (doesn't have the frills and different buttons). Also the tips on the lapel aren't quite as pointy and angled on the TOD suit. Can see both those differences here.

indy-tux-difference.jpg

Deposit Sent.
Received and marked you down. Thanks!

Back