1/6 Ryu from Street Fighter II/III Head Sculpt CANCELLED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Ryu from Street Fighter II/III Head Sculpt

The thought never crossed my mind, sorry. I know a lot of people like having options and everything, but as you can see there isn't enough interest for more than one Ryu sculpt. Ryu, like Solid Snake, practically always has a bandanna on. Pretty much all of the source material is that way as well. The one thing to consider is that Amnur is only sculpting the "headband" part and not the flowing part b/c of the trouble in casting thin pieces with the materials available to him.

Sorry to be a downer like this guys, but we just can't please everyone there just isn't enough interest and resources.

No problem, I only asked because I thought it may be interesting if a cloth headband could be added. I'm really surprised theres not more interest, pretty iconic character.

No problem, I only asked because I thought it may be interesting if a cloth headband could be added. I'm really surprised theres not more interest, pretty iconic character.

A cloth headband would be pretty cool. Yeah, I'm surprised there isn't more interest as well, but it seems these days everyone wants movie and tv characters. I know it's not what you want exactly, but hang around and see how the sculpt turns out. You might like it enough to pick it up and see what you can do with it.

Yeah, can't wait to see it.

Okay, I know this isn't what any of us wants to hear, but I'm going to have to cancel this project. Amnur only has weekends to work on sculpts, and I don't want to overload him with work. Between MGS and his other projects, this is too much for him to work on right now. I'll leave this thread up for the time being so everyone who was interested will see the update.

I personally am not interested in having anyone else do the sculpt. I'm sorry to disappoint you guys, but please check out Amnur MGS sculpts as they really are something special. You'll forgot about Ryu once you've seen them. Thanks for understanding.

Okay, I know this isn't what any of us wants to hear, but I'm going to have to cancel this project. Amnur only has weekends to work on sculpts, and I don't want to overload him with work. Between MGS and his other projects, this is too much for him to work on right now. I'll leave this thread up for the time being so everyone who was interested will see the update.

I personally am not interested in having anyone else do the sculpt. I'm sorry to disappoint you guys, but please check out Amnur MGS sculpts as they really are something special. You'll forgot about Ryu once you've seen them. Thanks for understanding.

Fair enough thanks for the update.

Fair enough thanks for the update.

No problem. It's not what I wanted, believe me, but I respected Amnur and want to continue working with him. I'm sure in the future more sculpts will be offered, but for now the focus is mostly MGS.

I'm sure there are other sculptors who would take this project on, so if you guys want to get in touch with someone then go for it. I'm only really interested in working Amnur these days as I really like his artistic vision.

Back