Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange - [FINISHED HEAD-SCULPT)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange

interested in sculpt

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Interested depending on outcome of sculpt. I already own five "okay" Alex's, so hoping for something as good as the upcoming 1:12 collective sculpt, IMO the best version to date, just wrong scale!

Also if anyone has any pictures of the previous IRIS clothing set would they have a problem sharing them as I want to see the quality before putting my name on the list for the clothing :wink1:

In addition to the head sculpt a cod piece should also be sculpted. The ones offered with the various available figures are lacking while their other accessories are acceptable.

Sean

I'm posting this here in an effort to garner up more interest.

While I think this is cool, the best available head, the rainman one, is not good enough. We need one with a stronger likeness.

You need not worry about a body or accessories. everything here is stock medicom with the exception of the mask, codpiece, boots and hat.

- hat will come with the new sculpt
- boots are easily available from newline miniatures
- medicom codpiece and mask are usable and even more so with a simple repaint.
- medicom figure can be had for 250 shipped if you look on eBay in the right way.

Looks great Ray!

This is definitely going to happen, Leo is still working on the head-sculpt.

Will update soon.

Agreed! Nice work and l think the Medicom Alex outfit and body is great. Looking forward to seeing the new sculpt on it.

Any chance of a codpiece being added to the sculpt list? That's the thing that you can't really get anywhere without buying one of the full figures currently available.

Sean

Raymond what boots did you use for him? Their perfect! So happy this is going ahead I absolutely love the character and the movie and really hope it comes out great as the ones out currently are below par. Would also be up for a cod-piece if that was being offered though I don't think its a matter of priority.

Early wip: final sculpt will be neckless.

72B60965-7B2C-4ED2-9B62-1CA2FB08B13E.jpeg

A hatless version will be avaliable too?

Can he still be ordered as a full set? Like in the big Pics?.... head and the complete clothing and accessoires? Thanks^^ Amazing work

Back