Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange - [FINISHED HEAD-SCULPT)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange

Guys...I need the complete Figure with accessoires,clothing and this head. Where can I get it? Thanks for the help.
Kris

Guys...I need the complete Figure with accessoires,clothing and this head. Where can I get it? Thanks for the help.
Kris

Your can't. This thread is for an unpainted head offering only.

You will have source your own painter and outfit and accessories elsewhere through the various unofficial releases and the official medicom release.

I'd like to get a headsculpt.

I'm posting this here in an effort to garner up more interest.

While I think this is cool, the best available head, the rainman one, is not good enough. We need one with a stronger likeness.

You need not worry about a body or accessories. everything here is stock medicom with the exception of the mask, codpiece, boots and hat.

- hat will come with the new sculpt
- boots are easily available from newline miniatures
- medicom codpiece and mask are usable and even more so with a simple repaint.
- medicom figure can be had for 250 shipped if you look on eBay in the right way.

Great stuff Ray.

Is the Medi better in scale with 1/6 than their previous stuff then? Concerned this new sculpt would be oversized for a similar set up to yours (as I presume that's on the medi body too?)

Thanks

Great stuff Ray.

Is the Medi better in scale with 1/6 than their previous stuff then? Concerned this new sculpt would be oversized for a similar set up to yours (as I presume that's on the medi body too?)

Thanks

You can find a size comparision with TTM18 here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-rah-1-6-alex-delarge-clockwork-orange-9.html

The Medicom figure has too small shoulders or/and the head is too big. Malcolm hasn't a big head - in comparision to other actors in the movie. Thats why and I put the smaller rainman-head on my Medicom. So much better, but the expression of rainmans sculpt could be better. However the biggest problem is the codpiece imo. I think the Medicom could have been the best with a different paint. I will try to stick a fibric or paint on it soon. The iris clothing set is more movie accurate, but the tailoring of medicom's alex can't be better imo.
Edit: I just did a measurement of the face:
Medicom with (cheek): 24,5mm
Rainman with (cheek): 23,5mm
The difference sounds small, but it's huge if you see it in person.

You can find a size comparision with TTM18 here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-rah-1-6-alex-delarge-clockwork-orange-9.html

The Medicom figure has too small shoulders or/and the head is too big. Malcolm hasn't a big head - in comparision to other actors in the movie. Thats why and I put the smaller rainman-head on my Medicom. So much better, but the expression of rainmans sculpt could be better. However the biggest problem is the codpiece imo. I think the Medicom could have been the best with a different paint. I will try to stick a fibric or paint on it soon. The iris clothing set is more movie accurate, but the tailoring of medicom's alex can't be better imo.
Edit: I just did a measurement of the face:
Medicom with (cheek): 24,5mm
Rainman with (cheek): 23,5mm
The difference sounds small, but it's huge if you see it in person.

Thank you that is very helpful!

So hopefully this new sculpt with the Medi body (and possibly hybrid and modded parts) will be a winner.

:duff

I'm also intersted in Iris outfit if the trousers could be made more baggy at the bottoms.

I'll be accepting payments soon, will update thread.

90D2DDED-8460-42C0-AF06-A616BF8B0642.jpeg

6EB50E82-AC47-44F9-9C9B-CF2BD62EEE60.jpeg

Back