ALL SETS SHIPPED! [CLOSED] 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one has dropped out. What I meant is that it just seems like on any big project there are 2-3 people who pay deposits, but never pay the final balance. To price it at 50 sets, we actually need 50 people paying in full.

Hi, is this closed? I want this set but I see that all the posts are from October of last year?

We are still active and waiting for the prototype currently. You can still make a deposit. Please follow the instructions in the first post.
Many thanks. Is there a deadline? I'd like to place my order next week when I'll have the funds in place

My life is back to some form of normalcy now and I was finally able to finish these up. So sorry for the long wait! All K heads are shipping Monday!
Best- S.
41731248_894169160772934_7070932421796954112_n.jpg

Many thanks, I'm just in the process of sorting my deposit and following the instructions. I see that it requires an SSF user name, is this essential? I've not used my SSF account in many years and I'm now having trouble getting back into it. I also notice that when I go back on the site it tells me that it's not a secure website?
Could you advise please?

I understand that reservation is possible by reading your writings.
So I paid the deposit through PayPal.

I want you to put me on the list.
Thank you.

Hey Star puffs....i will be sending the deposit in the next few weeks...but i just want to make sure i got this correct....we have until January 2019...right?

Kind of want to know the cut off date. I have to still send my deposit but haven't had a chance to.

Back