ALL SETS SHIPPED! [CLOSED] 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is PGC?

It's a new forum started by a member of this forum. However THIS forum will be moved as mentioned by Dave in the stickied post so nothing will be lost here. Myabe Victoria will comment on her specific plans here later.

It's a new forum started by a member of this forum. However THIS forum will be moved as mentioned by Dave in the stickied post so nothing will be lost here. Myabe Victoria will comment on her specific plans here later.

If this forum gets migrated, then I'll go with that option for customs.

I finalized the prototype fabric yesterday with Yun-sil. It will take 2 months still for the prototype to be finished. Please stay tuned. I will post all information here from now on.

I finalized the prototype fabric yesterday with Yun-sil. It will take 2 months still for the prototype to be finished. Please stay tuned. I will post all information here from now on.

Glad to see you back!

Thanks man! Is the PGC forum more active than this forum? Is it for customs?
I do not believe the PGC forum is very activae at all. There are onnly a handful of customs threads by the same 3 people.

This forum isn;t as busy as I was hoping but the SSF community was fractured pretty badly when the customs section shut down and people are still finding their way back. If you have any SSF friends you know message them andn tell them to come on over here, all the riginal SSF threads are here and going again.

BTW sorry Victoria for hijacking your thread.

Solid brass versions of the Blaster.
IMG_20180828_222752_521.jpg

Back