ALL SETS SHIPPED! [CLOSED] 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So will the overall price be affected (increased) in all likelihood?

That's hard to say. We still may hit 50 deposits, which would lower the price for everyone another $25. My gut estimate for my time and costs is also about $25 per set. So that could off-set.

It really depends on if Yun-sil's estimates were on the high side and what she charges us for the final order. She definitely quoted higher prices on this set than other sets where I have asked her directly for an estimate.

Got the prints today. Turned out pretty awesome. The gun is a stand in but thought I would check the capability. The boots will be modified a lot before casting. The plan is casting in semi rigid resin as to allow ankle movement since the boots are so tall.
Y0du4G5.jpg

Nice. Does it have the little mark on its forehead where the horn used to be?

Not chasing but just curious as to what the new ETA for a proto would be in all likelihood?

Taking into account creation of fabric etc.

Thanks.

I don’t know.

OK.

My point howver is, yunsil has projects coming out the ears (with more added on a weekly basis), so dependant on when fabric can be supplied will she even be able to squeeze this in?

Or theoretically could it then be a year or more after she gets the fabric?

Sorry if I'm asking the obvious here, but I'm not sure how it works.

When the project is able to proceed, which is when suitable fabrics have been found/created, we will still be first in the queue. How much time it will rake to sew 45+ sets is unknown.

Back