ALL SETS SHIPPED! [CLOSED] 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ACCEPTING DEPOSITS for 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox [Closed]

Quick video of my K sculpt showing the neck to body connection. This will hopefully hide any seam around the crewneck. I'll be sending a sample off to Yunsil for fitting the coat collar, etc.

[video]https://www.facebook.com/SPettersenart/videos/754099438113241/[/video]

Best- S.

Re: ACCEPTING DEPOSITS for 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox [Closed]

Im on Interest list and sent my PO payment ;)

I'm interested!

yes! I'm in.

We hit 40 deposits today! That means we're at a projected price below $400 now.

Sweet. How long is this staying open until? Only 10 more until the lowest possible price.

Sweet. How long is this staying open until? Only 10 more until the lowest possible price.

It's already closed technically. I've let people on the interest list straggle in and there are four people who asked for more time. We might hit 45, but honestly I expect one or two people who pay deposits to not follow through. Also the actual final price all depends on Yun-sil's finalized cost. It depends too if people want to pay in full when the final order is being taken.

Good news for the several Korean collectors taking part in this project, your sets will be shipped directly by Yun-sil within the ROK. You get the cheapest shipping of all.

Gotcha, well we're all in pretty good shape price-wise with the current number. Very nice work getting this up and running. Do you think the prototype is still on track for next month?

I'm very interested but I seem to miss the deadline. BTW is there a chance Yunsil will make the high collar version?

Gotcha, well we're all in pretty good shape price-wise with the current number. Very nice work getting this up and running. Do you think the prototype is still on track for next month?

At this point, it depends on Jnix and Robbie getting the head and boots to her, respectively. Yun-sil has to have the boots to do the pant seams at the very least.

I authorized her to explore making an underpadding to hide Jnix's neck joint. This of course may increase the price. Scott already addressed that with his head and is sending one to her.

I'm very interested but I seem to miss the deadline. BTW is there a chance Yunsil will make the high collar version?

Yun-sil will make a functional collar, so it can be displayed up or down.

You can PM me if you can pay a deposit right away.

Last edited:

So wait, is yunsil doing this now?

So wait, is yunsil doing this now?
I believe she's been the tailor from the get go.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oh man, I wish I had known about this sooner. I would have paid a deposit. If there’s any opportunity for me to do so, please do let me know. (I did read the first post.)

At this point, it depends on Jnix and Robbie getting the head and boots to her, respectively. Yun-sil has to have the boots to do the pant seams at the very least.

I authorized her to explore making an underpadding to hide Jnix's neck joint. This of course may increase the price. Scott already addressed that with his head and is sending one to her.

Yun-sil will make a functional collar, so it can be displayed up or down.

You can PM me if you can pay a deposit right away.

Ill do my best.
Currently my real job is taking all my time.

Hi Star Puffs!

Still, Can i get it?! or no?

Hi Star Puffs!

Thank you very much!
Deposit and PM sent!
Please confirm my payment and update list!

Thanks again!

Ill do my best.
Currently my real job is taking all my time.

No problem at all. :) That wasn't meant as any sort of criticism, just explaining to people that there might be a delay.

Hi Star Puffs!

Thank you very much!
Deposit and PM sent!
Please confirm my payment and update list!

Thanks again!

Received.

Back