ALL SETS SHIPPED! [CLOSED] 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ACCEPTING DEPOSITS for 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox [Due Jan

Once I get back to work, I'll be getting one of those sculpts from you, Scott. Still undecided on painted or not though. Looking forward to seeing the painted proto!

And thank you for the update, Star Puffs. I'm very happy that we've reached a lower bracket of pricing. And if another five join, even better.

Re: ACCEPTING DEPOSITS for 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox [Due Jan

Here is a Re-Do of the K head I sculpted.
I also lengthened the neck to sit directly in the body to help hide any neck joint that the crew neck might expose.
Once I mold and cast I will have a painted sample and send one off to Yunsil for fitting the coat collar.
Pre-orders are still open if you are interested.
https://www.spettersenart.blogspot.com
or
https://www.spettersenart.bigcartel.com

Untitled.jpg

Best-S.

I love the innovation that competition brings! Amazing, cant wait to see the painted prototype!

Deposit sent! :)

I paid.
Please confirm it.
Thanks.

Just sent deposit for 2 outfits (thinking of weathering and bloodying one to be the ‘Chinatown’ version) :rock

Please confirm deposit received. Thanks so much for extending the deadline, gave me a little more time to get funds together after Christmas. BR2049 was one of my fave films last year. Inspired follow up to the incredible original. I knew right away i’d need a top quality K to go with my VelvetMorning BR Deckard’s. So looking forward to this! :clap

Just sent deposit for 2 outfits (thinking of weathering and bloodying one to be the ‘Chinatown’ version) :rock

Please confirm deposit received. Thanks so much for extending the deadline, gave me a little more time to get funds together after Christmas. BR2049 was one of my fave films last year. Inspired follow up to the incredible original. I knew right away i’d need a top quality K to go with my VelvetMorning BR Deckard’s. So looking forward to this! :clap

Received! :hi5:

I suggested Scott make a "battle-damaged" version of K too. Please pass along your interest to him.

I have one person who promises they will pay on Monday, whom I trust to follow through, so we are two sets away from 30.

If anyone needs more time they must contact me by tomorrow. I will not accept deposits after tomorrow unless you have asked for more time.

After the due date there may or may not be any extra sets available. They will require payment in full and will be marked up in price to earn a return on investment.

I think the fact that you dont declare low value for customs in combination with the high outfit price will keep some guys away

Star Puffs, PM sent. and also damn, if customs see me buy a 300 usd doll clothing they'd tax my @** for sure lol

Back